Chapter 33

June's POV

After all the celebration for their fans contest, I decided to go to sleep. I felt very stressed out and I went and laid down in the little house and stared at the roof. My thoughts were shortly interrupted by Lena walking in and laying next to me

"Hey" Lena said

"Hey" I said sounding kinda bummed

"Long night?" She asked

"Very long" I sighed

We laid their in silence just looking at the ceiling.

"June can I tell you something?" She asked

"Anything, what's wrong?" I asked concerned

"I kinda want to go home" she said

"Okay, well then lets go" I said but she looked at me confused

"No like and stay there a while.." she said with hurt in her voice

"Woah what happened?" I asked as I sat up

"Zach broke up with me, he said we've been together for almost two years now and he wants to see what's out there." She said as her heart shattered

She began crying and I just held her in a hug. Lena did everything she could for this boy, lived here. Worked her ass off to graduate a year early. Did a long distance relationship and fought for him. He didn't deserve her.

"I'll go home with you for a while, I also just need to get away." I said as she pulled out of my hug

I grabbed my computer from the side table and began searching flights. The cheapest flight was 3 weeks away. We decided on that one and bought two one way tickets.

We got up and walked to the living room and watched movies. I grabbed ice cream and we just sat and watched and I also edited my vlogs. We fell asleep where we were.

-

I woke up the next morning to a more than usual blown up phone. I clear them away and go on instsgram and see everyone tagging me in something .

Alexa posted a picture of her, jack and the baby from the hospital on her instagram with the caption

"My little family"

I felt my heart sank into my stomach. But I put on a brave face and pretended I didn't see it. I woke Lena up and we went inside and started cooking breakfast. We fixed everyone plates and we all sat and ate. It was awkward.

"Okay I'm the reason your fish are dead. They just always looked hungry so I overfed them. I'm sorry" Corbyn screeched

I felt a tad hurt but it was okay. Everyone started laughing and he teared up. It was sweet for him to care. We finished eating and I started cleaning until I felt two arms come around my waist, I pulled them off and blamed them on cleaning.

"It's not mine" jack confessed

"I know you told me" I said

"June-Baby. Believe me" he cried

"I believe you" I said

"Good because we are going to the zoo when you're done" he smiled

I dropped the dish and looked at him with excitement. I hurried and ran to change. I put on leggings and a thin long sleeved shirt, since it was fall. I walked out and everyone was in the car. Jonah proceeded to drive. We walked up and I noticed all the Halloween decorations. I loved Halloween. They checked our tickets and we started walking. Jack interlaced his fingers in mine and it made me smile.

-
Along the way, fans would recognize them and ask to take pictures and such, they were cute and fun until on girl asked

"Why are you cheating on June. That's who you should be with"

I appreciated her comment! She was right.
We were mostly all the way through and carter was carrying Daniel, while Corbyn carried Christina on their backs. We were walking towards the elephant exhibit and everyone decided to sit down and take a break but jack and I kept walking, when I noticed a face I didn't want to see, Alexa and one of her friends. Jack proceeded towards her but I let go of his hand and just continued walking to the exhibit. I loved elephants, they were my favorite animals. I walked up the ramp and just stared at them. One was eating, another was spraying himself, one was under the trees and the baby was next to its momma. I just stood there and admired them. I never cared for the idea of the zoo, taking an animal out of nature and keeping them captive, but they try to make their exhibits as close to nature as they can get. I pulled out some water out of my drawstring bag and a bag of pretzels I packed and just ate with the elephants.

Lena texted me

"Zach apologized and we talked it out. We are going to try again.. but I still wanna go home with you in a couple weeks."

I was honestly glad they worked it out, she was crazy about him. I turned around to see if Jack was still there but he was gone. Go figure. I just sat there and vlogged. I did a q+a and my vlog. Everything was going fine until someone fell onto my lap

"Well hello" I said kinda shocked

"Hello, I'm sorry" he spoke

"Fall on laps often?" I joked

"Only on pretty girls" he said getting up

"June" I said extending my arm

"Harrison" he said shaking my hand

"Well nice to meet you, be careful" I said as I gathered my things

"Wait June do you want to walk around together? My friends left me" he asked

"Well I'm assuming my friends left me as well, I'm going to order and Uber so you can walk me to the front?" I said as I put my camera in my bag.

He nodded his head in agreement, it wasn't a long walk. He told me he was from Georgia and is here on vacation. I told him I lived here, dated Jack and I was a youtuber and to check out some of my videos. He agreed and subscribed to me right then in there.

"Well thank you mr.harrison" I said

"My please mrs.june" he said grabbing my hand and kissing it.

I smiled and walked through the front gates and Jack was sitting there, mad. I walked up and asked him what was wrong, he replied with a "nothing" and hopped in the Uber with me. We didn't speak, just sat there. I thought about Harrison even though I knew it was wrong.. we arrived to the house and I thanked the driver. I walked inside and everyone was on the couch..

"June you have to see this" carter exclaimed

She turned on the tv on the publicity channel and it was a picture of Harrison kissing my hand and the anchor stating

"Singer, song writer Jack Avery has baby with ex fiancée, his current girlfriend or should I say ex girlfriend was seen at the zoo today with a random fellow. She must be sick of him"

She shut off the tv and I told them what happened, jack didn't seem like he cared. I walked over to him and sat on his lap, he put his arms around me and just cried. I didn't know what to do.

"June I'm sorry I always hurt you" he sobbed. Everyone came around and hugged him.

"You need to be with someone who won't hurt you" he sobbed again.

I just played with the back of his hair and didn't speak.. should I leave him?