Chapter One

Chapter One:

-Written in Jimin's POV-
It's another morning and I wake up feeling as fresh as ever. I climbed out of bed and went straight to my bathroom. I washed my face and took out all my cosmetic products. I used an organic chemical free cleanser to wash my face cleansing the pores. Then I used toner and essences for a full face coverage from outside dirt or dust. All of my subscribers know my face is very dry so I use the green tea moisturizing serum from Innisfree. Because of my under eye circles I use Rose Absolute Eye Cream to de-puff the puffiness and to nourish the skin around my eyes. I then use a 80% SPF sunscreen powder from TheFaceShop. I smile to myself and pat my back since I keep my skin such high beauty and treat it like gold.

-Written in YoonGi's POV-
I woke up feeling like shit after that headache I had last night. I just couldn't come up with a good beat anymore to create a new rap. I got up from bed and went to the bathroom. I splashed some water in my face and cleanse my face with some fan given cleanser. I wiped my face with a towel and went back out.

I checked my emails and some other underground rappers want to collaborate but I don't need them. I'm an independent rapper who ca succeed on my own. As long as the fans stick by. I went to my channel and scrolled through the comments. I snickered to myself as the compliments rolled in. Then some people asked me about Park Jimin. Who the fuck is that? I searched up his name and his videos popped up. Are they kidding? Collab with this idiot? Yea not in a million years. Just as I wanted to get up to grab my breakfast at In and Out, I get a notification from my emails. I sighed and sat back down to check it.

"YOU HAVE BEEN INVITED TO THIS YEARS VIDCON!" I scrunched up my face and X'ed out the page. Bullshit I'm not going to those lame and useless conventions. I rather work on my next songs.

-Back to Jimin's POV-
I went down to the kitchen and made myself some tea and a piece of toast. I settled on my bedroom desk and sipped on my tea imported from France as I scrolled down the comments of my recent video "The Do's and Don'ts of Blending" they absolutely loved it! I approached a handful of comments saying "Jimin would look so good with Rapper YoonGi!!" I put my tea down and wondered who is YoonGi. I searched up his channel and saw the videos of him rapping. He's okay. His face is pale so maybe some light eye shadow would help. And some eyeliner maybe. But what do they mean I'd look good with this guy? Uhm maybe after a makeover! I tsked and got up from my laptop and walked out to my patio

-Both characters thinking-
I would never date someone like that even if I was gay.