Chapter Eight

We arrived at my place and I quickly opened the door. We barged in and shook the raindrops off our clothes. "Did you get soaked?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"A little." Jimin sniffs.

I pulled my shirt over my head and said, "I'll give you one of mine. You'll get sick that way."

I lead him up to my room and chose out a simple white tee I have for him. "Here put it on." I said handing it over to him.

"Th-thank you" he stutters shyly as he took the shirt.

-Jimin's POV-
When YoonGi handed me the clothes I just couldn't help but think.... he's so sexy. He's so........ boyfriend material. I'm starting to see why the fans wants to see us together so much.

"Th-thank you" I stuttered. Good job Jimin. YoonGi will definitely be suspicious now over my actions. I took the clothes and walked towards the bathroom.

"You can just change here. I mean we are both guys." YoonGi says.

I stopped in my tracks and said "yea.." as I smile and brush my hair back. I put down the tee on his bed and started taking my shirt off. The air thickened. Why am I feeling this way? I picked up the shirt and YoonGi's arm came holding my shoulder. I turned around and saw him leaning on me to grab his shirt.

"Sorry." He said when he finally realized I was looking at him.

"It- it's okay." I said. I could feel my cheeks getting hot.

"Are you okay? Your cheeks are very red" YoonGi says staring closely at my face. The way his eyes look into mine... I couldn't just melt right now.

"IM OKAY!" I shouted playfully. I quickly threw on the shirt and thanked him.

-YoonGi's POV-
He's weird..... well I personally think he's been weird like that since the streets. Jimin walks from my room heading downstairs. I quickly threw on a new tee and headed down following him. "Are you ready for this?" Jimin asks licking his lips.

"Do you think we should film this?" I asked.

"But the fans...." Jimin said.

"I mean we could both do it on our own but we will still eat together." I said.

"Honestly I think we should collab on this one." Jimin says.

"Okay sure I don't mind." I smiled. Jimin wanted to go back to his house to grab his camera but we settled it we will film this on my camera and post it on both channels.

-both characters in unison-
"Hey guys! Today we are back with a new video and it's a collab with...."

-Jimin's POV-
We opened the package and YoonGi filmed me cooking the noodles. "Cook them well." He says.

"I will, Hyung." I smiled. A few minutes later, I drained out the water and separated the noddles into two bowls. I gave them to YoonGi and sat down by the counter with him.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"I'm pretty good at handling spice so I think I'll be okay. Well at least hopefully. " YoonGi laughs. We added our sauce and mixed the noodles with our chopsticks. I licked my lips and felt my heart beat increase.

"Ready?" I asked YoonGi.

"Yea let's go in a count of three." YoonGi replies.

1....2....3....

We both took a big bite and slurped the noodles in our mouth. As I chewed I found the spiciness to be only getting spicier and spicier. "Holy shit this is spicy." I laughed.

"It's okay. The spiciness is sweet like chocolate to me." YoonGi says to the camera. He goes in for a second bite while I struggle to swallow the first bite. I picked up my chopsticks and just continue eating in pain.

"If you stop, the pain will kick in worse each time. Just eat without thinking about anything." YoonGi says as he pushes all the noodles up his mouth. I quickly picked up my chopsticks and shoved them in.

"ITS BURNING MY LIPS!!!!" I yelled.

"Are you going to give up?" YoonGi laughs as he clenches his hands into a fist and deals with the spicyness.

"Hell no!" I laughed through the pain. A few minutes later I was on my last bite.

"This is it guys." I said to the camera. My hands trembled as I put the noodles in my mouth. I chewed them and hurting swallowed them.

"DONE!" I shouted showing them my bowl. I put it down and YoonGi gives me a glass of milk. I chugged it and sighed in relief.

"So- So that was the spicy oodle challenge." I breathed out.

"oodle?" YoonGi questions.

"SHUT UP!!!" I laughed.

"I can't feel my tongue" I said with my tongue hanging out. YoonGi laughed.