Chapter Nine

-YoonGi's POV-
We ended up eating ice cream to cool off our insides as we edited the video. "My viewers are sure going to be scratching their heads when watching this." I laughed.

"Why is that?" Jimin asks with his tongue dipped into his strawberry sorbet ice cream. I slowly smiled as I scooped another spoon of my caramel ice. We finished editing at 1:29am.

"Wow it's getting late." I said while looking at the clock.

"Omg! I need my beauty sleep!" Jimin panics.

"Hey you can sleep here for the night if you want." I said getting up with him.

"Oh I would love to but I need my skincare products on my face or I can't sleep. I have acne on my face and can't let people see it or it'll ruin my image." Jimin whines. I smiled to myself. I really want to tell him he's handsome just the way he is but it won't come out of my throat.

"Alright if you insist. I'll take you to your front door." I said looking down as I shove my hands in my pocket.

-Jimin's POV-
YoonGi walked me out looking as handsome as ever. I can't believe I've only known this guy for a day and so much has happened already. Maybe it's my emotions playing with me but I really like this guy. He walked me out to my front door even though it wasn't even 30 steps. He waved to me goodbye and watched me go in the house then I saw him leave through my window. I smiled to myself and felt all fuzzy inside. I covered my face with my laptop and squealed as I ran up the stairs.

A few minutes later, I came out of the shower and dried my hair with a towel. I sat down in front of my vanity mirror in my silky white bath robe and looked at my skincare stuff. Twenty minutes passed and my face was filled with products. I hate how my acne just never goes away. I looked out my window and see YoonGi hyung preparing to go to bed as well. I smiled to myself and thought about us. YoonGi hyung is a special kind of special. Isn't that weird? I only met him for a day and we had dinner together and he even got me questioning my own sexuality. I mean.... I always knew I was Bi......... but what if I'm gay for YoonGi ?

-YoonGi's POV-
After I saw Jimin enter his house I walked back to mine. It's that feeling of relief when he got home safely. Our streets aren't necessarily the safest so I wanted to walk him. I closed the door of my house and went to get ready for bed. My headache from this morning wasn't exactly all gone but throughout the day I guess I can say because of Jimin, I forgot I even had a headache. I took off my jeans and tee and threw on something more comfortable for sleepwear. I saw Jimin applying his products to his face when I looked out the window. Sometimes I wonder how much he even spent on those. I didn't think of it that much and went ahead and set my alarm clock. I had somewhere to be tomorrow and it requires me waking up at 7am. Which means I only will have 5 hours of sleep. I closed the lights and climbed onto bed.

-Jimin's POV-
I saw YoonGi hyung turn off the light and I decided it was time to turn mine off and sleep as well. I walked over to the light and closed it. I climbed onto bed and went to dreamland.

-narrator-
As YoonGi and Jimin turn off their lights and climbed onto bed, the dark sky suddenly lit up with a million stars twinkling and shining.