Chapter Seven

-Jimin's POV-
We arrived at my car and we got in. It was silence between us. I was too scared to say anything. YoonGi stared out the window on our way back. "What happened back there.... don't take it the wrong way. I didn't like seeing them take up the entire street so I just grabbed your hand and walked us away from them." YoonGi said. I licked my lips and took a deep breath. "It's cool man. I didn't take it the wrong way." I smiled. But what if I liked it?

-YoonGi's POV-
I still don't know why I did what I did. I feel a little weird inside. Filled with excitement and yet regretfulness. "Are we still going to get our late night snack?" Jimin asks. "I mean I'm quite full. We can buy it and eat it later tonight I suppose." I replied. "Let's eat at your place." Jimin said. "Sure" I smiled. I rolled down the window and let the breeze hit my face. I brushed my hair around and looked out at the starry night.

We got to the convenience store and we parked our car outside. Jimin and I walked in looking to instant noodles. "Oh hyung! Have you tried these?" Jimin holds up the Nuclear Fire Ramen Noodles. "I haven't. They said it's really spicy right?" I asked. "I don't know I haven't tried it too but I would really like to!" He exclaimed. "Let's get it then!" I laughed. I snatched the bags from Jimin's hands and ran from him. "Hyung! Give me!" He shouts. I grabbed the sausages and radish from the fridge and paid. "Hyung! You've paid for the meal at least let me pay for this!" Jimin whines. "Just get in the car Jimin!" I smiled. We got back into the car and drove home.

Unfortunately there was no parking space and we ended up parking a mile away. We slowly walked home together. "What a work out after a full meal. Then we would have the appetite to eat this ramen later." I smiled. A few seconds later I felt a rain drop on my head. I looked up and said, "oh shit is it raining?" Jimin looked up and the rain came splattering down at us. I told Jimin to hold the bags and I lifted my jacket up covering me and Jimin. "Let's run for it." Jimin and I dashed for my house, running side by side under my jacket.