Little Cupcake

A/N: the food kink (smut) imagine. Enjoy whatever this is.

You walked into the kitchen to see your husband, Patrick, hiding cupcakes in the fridge.

"Hey," you spoke up, causing him to quickly shut the refrigerator door.

He leaned against it, blushing slightly.

You stepped closer, smirking, "What are you doing with those cupcakes? They're for Declan's birthday party. Which is right now."

He smiled and walked closer, "They have enough. Just wanted to keep some for us."

You raised an eyebrow as he placed his hands on your hips, "Why?"

He leaned closer, "I know how much it turns you on when I eat stuff like that. I just," he but his lower lip and whispered in your ear, "I just thought we could have some fun tonight," He leaned back, smirking, "I know Declan's at his friend house tonight, so we won't have to worry about making too much noise."

You blushed as he slowly kissed your lips. Now, you couldn't wait for what he had in his little, dirty, mind.

*time skip to the night*

*smut starts now*

You were lying in bed, looking at your phone as you waited for Patrick to come upstairs.

The door of your bedroom slowly opened and Patrick walked in with the plate of cupcakes. He stepped closer and placed the plate on your nightstand.

You looked up from your phone a him and he slowly crawled over you.

"Hey," He whispered. You put your phone next to the plate, "Are you ready?"

You chuckled and wrapped your arms around his neck, "I don't know. What do you want to do with these?" You said as you glanced at the plate of cupcakes.

He followed your gaze to it, "I have a few ideas. But first," he looked at you again, "Let's get in the mood," he said as he leaned closer and slowly kissed you.

He slid his tongue in your mouth and you tangled your fingers in his hair. His hands wandered all over your body and massaged your breasts.

He bit your lower lip as he pulled out of the kiss after a few minutes, "I think we can start now."

You nodded as you tried to catch your breath.

He sat on your lap, without crushing you with his weight and took off his t-shirt. He unbuttoned his pants as you took off your t-shirt and bra.

Light was shining on his already sweaty chest that rose up and down with each heavy breath he took. He quickly got completely naked, removing his pants and boxers, and let you do the same before crawling on top of you again.

You kissed his neck, "So, what do you want to do?"

He smirked and leaned back. He grabbed a cupcake and smeared the icing on your collarbone and breasts. He looked at your body, biting his lower lip and leaned closer.

He started by licking the icing from your collarbone, slowly. He sucked a few times, sending chills down your spine, causing you to slightly arched your back a few times.

He then moved to your breasts. He took one in his mouth, licking the icing off.

His hands were moving up and down your sides as yours rested on his chest or played with his hair.

Once he was done with your breasts, he trailed kisses up to your lips, "Enjoying it so far?" He mumbled against your plump lips.

You nodded your head quickly and he smiled, pecking your lips before leaning back once again.

"I think I'm good now," You looked down to see he was now fully erect. (Omg I'm fine with smut but it's a weird sentence tbh...sorry)

He took another cupcake and took a bite, smearing some icing on the corner of his mouth, "Take that," He said with a mouthful as he handed you the cupcake. He bit his lower lip, breathing heavily, "Put it in your mouth."

You did as ordered and he leaned closer. He grabbed your hips tightly and thrusted in slowly. He closed his eyes tightly and groaned.

Your breath picked up and you arched your back. You moved your hands to his love handles, gripping at them tightly, casing him to moan.

He heaved a sigh and opened his eyes again, "I'm good now," He muttered and started thrusting slowly, making you moan. Patrick bit on the cupcake in your mouth as he thrusted, smearing icing all over his chin. He ate the cupcake directly from your mouth. Once it was gone, he kissed your lips roughly, sliding his tongue in. You could taste the cupcake on his tongue.

He arched his back as a wave of pleasure ran through him. Patrick tilted his head back and you licked the icing off his chin.

His started thrusting faster, "I-I'm close," He said breathlessly. He groaned and nodded toward the plate, "T-take one."

You moved your hand from his back and took a cupcake in your hand. He opened his mouth and you brought the cupcake closer. He took a bite of the cake and attacked your lips right after swallowing it, making you taste the cake. You moaned in the kiss and tugged at his hair with your free hand as he thrusted harder. He finished the cupcake at the same time he came. He moaned out your name and collapsed next you, all sweaty and breathless, just like you.

"Liked it?" He asked as smirked at you.

"It was something," You chuckled and cuddled closer to him. You rested your head on his chest and one hand on his belly.

"I'm sorry, you didn't get that much cupcake," He laughed.

"It's fine. It was still really good to watch it you eat them," You said as you looked up at him.

He hugged you closer and kissed the top of your head, "There's still one left of you want."

You nodded and he took the cupcake from the plate. He brought it closer to your lips and you slowly took a bite of it.

He bit his lip, "I can understand why you like that."

A/N: It's like 2am rn and I'm too lazy (and tired) to check for mistakes. But I never do that tbh so, yeah. Hope it's good. Told you it was gonna be weird.