Bedtime

A/N: Another bedtime imagine 'cause these are so cute. (Can read the first one in the first imagines book)

You laid in bed with your three-year-old son as your husband was putting your one-year-old to bed.

He jumped around next to you, giggling and still full of energy.

Patrick entered the room and let himself fall on the bed, his head buried in the covers. He gripped the covers with his hands and pushed them away as he groaned, imitating a monster.

The little boy giggled and crawled away from his dad.

Patrick looked up and grabbed the boy's ankle, pulling him closer to him as he kept giggling, "It's time to go to bed, little boy," He said in a big voice.

"No!" The boy whined.

"Yes!" Patrick exclaimed, still imitating the voice of a monster as he picked up the squirming boys in arms.

The little boy giggled as Patrick held him upside down, which brought a smile to both of his parents. He kicked his father's chest with his small feet, "I don't want go to bed. Not sleepy."

"Oh come on bud. You have to sleep," He said, putting him down on the bed.

The boy pouted, his eyebrows knit together and his arms crossed over his chest.

"Oh yeah? You're gonna pout?" Patrick said, his eyebrows raised, "Well, alright," He brought his hands up, moving his fingers and smiled. He quickly put his hands on the little boy's stomach to tickle him.

The blond boy started giggling and laughing, "Daddy stop."

"Oh, but I thought you didn't want to talk to me," He said softly as he stopped tickling his son, "Ready to go to bed now?"

The little boy nodded and Patrick picked him up. He walked out of the room, not before giving you a smile and mouthing "I'll be here soon."

He placed the giggling boy in bed and put his finger over his mouth, "Hey shh, your little brother is sleeping in the room next door. So we can't play tonight."

The little boy brought the covers up to his face and nodded, "Can you tell a story with Alex?"

"Yeah of course," Patrick replied as he looked around looking for the stuffed lion, "Where is he?" He said as he climbed in bed next to his kid and patted around the little boy for the plushy.

The boy pointed at the end of the bed and Patrick picked up the stuffed animal. He started telling a story to his kid with a different voice, the one he chose to use for Alex, his son's favorite plushy. And soon enough the little boy was fast asleep.

Patrick pressed a kiss to his forehead and carefully got out of bed to not wake him up. He made his way to your bedroom and fell on the bed face first before slowly crawling under the covers.

"I'm so tired. These boys had way too much energy tonight," He mumbled into his pillow.

You chuckled and laid next to him, stroking his back slowly. You kissed his temple and slowly fell asleep with him.

Fun fact: Alex is actually the name of my favorite stuffed animal, and it is a lion.