It's the beginning of September. The 7th, to be exact. I've been in school for a little over two weeks. It's Thursday, and today is the day Brendon and Sarah finally get married. It's taken them long enough. I was one of Sarah's bridesmaids, Linda her maid of honor. Brendon of course chose Spencer as his best man. The display all together took my breath away. It was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.

I was literally bawling my eyes out as they kissed. Happy tears of course, because we were officially a family(finally!). Everyone was there—Dallon, Breezy, Kenny, Victoria, Dan, Maya, Linda, Patrick, Pete, Andy, Joe, Sarah's parents, who I finally got to meet, Brendon's parents, who I also finally got to meet, a bunch of Sarah and Brendon's closest friends, and of course everyone's kids. Sarah's stomach was definitely popping, you can certainly tell she's pregnant. I was standing with Brendon and Sarah when Sarah's brother and his wife walked up.

"God Brendon, you couldn't wait to knock up my sister before you married her?," he asked jokingly.

"Hey man, be happy you're finally going to be an uncle," Brendon replied. His smile hadn't left his face since he saw Sarah walking down the aisle.

Steve smiled and said a few things to them before going to get a drink. I smiled to myself as I made out all of the couples together. Spencer and Linda, Kenny and Victoria, Dan and Maya, Dallon and Breezy, Sarah and Brendon, Brendon's parents and siblings and their spouses, Sarah's parents. Tonight was truly an amazing night, and one none of us will ever forget.

I returned to school the following Monday. There was a new girl back when school started, Phoenix Gray. She and I automatically clicked and we became best friends. She's an amazing friend, and extremely laid back. She knew I was Brendon's adopted daughter, but actually told me that she could care less. She stated that I was a person just like everyone else and Brendon being my dad had nothing to do with who I was personally. Which I agreed with, because who am I kidding? How many people have thought I was just like Brendon just because he's my dad? Tons. All I've got to say is, I can't wait for my birthday. I can't wait for Phoenix to meet Penny Lane and Bogart, and above all, meet Brendon and Sarah! Deep down I know she truly wants to meet them. But we shall see what her reaction will be.

Today's my birthday, September 19th. My 16th birthday. It's a pretty big milestone, and thank god we're not celebrating in NYC again this year. Knowing us, something bad would happen. You know, as I say that, nothing peculiar or disruptive has happened since early June. But let's pretend I didn't say that, because I'm good for jinxing things. This time the party is smaller, less crowded, and more specially themed. I loved it. The theme was Lights, and it honestly turned out perfect. Fairy lights decorated the trims of all of the walls and there were cute floating lanterns hanging all over the place. Small candles lit up the tables, and outside the pool lights were on and rainbow lights had been strategically placed all over the backyard. The guest list consisted of Kenny and Victoria, Dallon and Breezy, Dan and Maya, Spencer and Linda, Pete Wentz and Patrick Stump, Amelie and Knox, Dean, Hallie, Josh, Luke, Maya, Phoenix, and of course Zack Hall. Don't even get me started on what the night consisted of. Eating, consumption of alcohol, and you've never even seen anything compared to the dancing and singing that was seen and heard. Pete sang and played drums to Hallelujah. Well, attempted to. Patrick sang Novocaine extremely offkey. Brendon drunkenly belted out Let's Kill Tonight while trying to break dance. And of course, we can't forget about Zack's incredible speech on chimpanzees and why we should've let them sing on Fall Out Boy's new album.

I wake up the next morning, tired and with a heavy weight on top of me? What's on top of me? I shoved the weight off and found it to be a wild Pete Wentz, who groaned as he rolled onto the floor.