Pending

It's the easiest thing Bruce has ever done. In Tony's hands, he feels safe and free. As Tony settles onto his knees behind him, Bruce can feel his breath ghosting over the backs of his calves. He digs his fingers into the sheets and waits.

He actually feels Tony's fingers first, coated and gently coaxing his muscles to rest where he wants them. Then, just a subtle and gentle tease of the tongue, right where Bruce needs it, and then it's gone. It causes his breath to catch, and he opens his eyes as he reacts. He can feel his muscles flutter, even if the telltale hum from Tony behind him weren't indication enough. In return, there is another lick, this time longer, but only just slightly. Bruce wants to moan already, but he holds back. He wants to save his energy.

Of course, he had forgotten to factor in Tony's extraordinary patience so far. After another few handfuls of licks and passes over his tight skin, Bruce starts feeling breathy and making tiny, involuntary moans from beneath his chest that both of them can hardly hear. Heat creeps up his skin in its unwelcome touch, and he gasps and sighs as he tries to force it down.

Breathing heavily, he finally gives in and breathes out, "I can't-"

Crouching forward, Tony leans over his shoulder and presses a kiss onto his cheek, brushing his lips against it as he mutters, "Yes, you can," and then a gentle, "Come on." Then, Tony's lips are back on his tight muscles and his chest heaves with air as he gasps and his heart melts.

From the moment that they first met, Tony had taken Bruce's insecurities and turned them into encouragement. He had made Bruce feel like he could do anything. More than that, with Tony, he finally felt as though nothing would go wrong. And all of it, Tony had done with just his voice, his eyes, and his words. After that, it felt only natural for Bruce to allow Tony to touch him in ways that no one else ever could, and from then on, Tony had used his voice and his gentle touch in their bedroom as another gateway to making Bruce feel safe and loved.

Just as Bruce is about to feel overwhelmed with need, Tony gives him just a press with the tip of his finger. Bruce moans, but he's too far gone to actually hear himself. So, it's Tony who hears it, and he savors the soft sound, as it reminds him of how vocal Bruce used to be in bed. He had wanted to keep both of them safe by keeping himself away from the edge. Tony had worked him down from that, slowly, and now Bruce is pliant and submissive, confident that he can relax and let Tony handle him. The memory causes Tony to push harder and give him more, as an acknowledgement of how good and loyal Bruce has been. He nudges his finger a little further, and Bruce inhales deeply, and then takes steady breaths and relaxes. The burn is exquisite, both pushing him closer to the deep end and sending him into the abyss with wanting more.

As Bruce's muscles release their hold around him, Tony explores a little more. He loves giving touches and continuing the kisses and passes with the tip of his eager pink tongue as Bruce moans and starts to whine underneath him. He smiles, easing back a bit, and then pressing forward and watching Bruce rock onto him, aching for more. He gives him more, gently, with the soft pressing of his lips and the subtle hints of his now wet tongue. Bruce starts panting, and Tony listens as he craftily finds that soft spot he loves. He closes his eyes, and just as he is about to get lost in those sounds, he feels that straining tightness in his hips and remembers that he still hasn't taken off his damn pants. He wants to get rid of them, but it's too hott watching Bruce writhe and moan like this to get distracted. And besides, it'll be worth it to see the look in Bruce's eyes when he takes them off for him later.

Meanwhile, Bruce can't hear himself think. All he can feel is what Tony is giving him. He wants to hold on for Tony as long as possible, but Tony is touching him in all of the right ways and it just feels so good and he doesn't think that he can breathe, let alone take this for much longer.

Thankfully, Tony has been listening attentively, and he knows that it's time to stop. So, he carefully withdraws his lips, and then drags his fingers just barely touching down Bruce's sides. He coaxes Bruce to sit back on his heels and rest backward against his chest. Once he's there, supple and yet pliant in his arms, Tony just bends his head down to plant soft kisses into his shoulders as Bruce breathes and comes back to his senses a little bit.

Moments later, Bruce's breathing has evened out. Quiet, slow, and careful, Tony reaches one hand around his waist and wraps his fist very softly around Bruce's cock. Bruce's breath escapes him in a sighing moan. His head hangs back, and Tony wastes no time in bringing his shoulder up to allow Bruce to fall back onto it. His movements are tiny and slow, nothing too grand yet, but he can already feel Bruce's heart beating faster and the muscles in his chest leaping. 

"So good for me, sweetie," Bruce hears Tony murmuring as he rests. "So calm. You sounded amazing, moaning for me like that while my fingers slipped inside you. And the way your hair fell around your shoulders when you were close..." he purrs as he pets up and down Bruce's arm and chest with his free hand, and then smiles. "You're perfect. I love you so much."

Words like 'perfect' and 'amazing' were not the kind that Bruce had grown accustomed to hearing before Tony. Even now, the praise catches him off-guard a little at times, but Tony still pours it out like champagne at a press gala.

Tony is incredibly skilled at keeping his strokes light, the pads of his fingers just grazing the skin. That is, until he can find the right time to grip him harder, to pull and coax him closer to orgasm than he had before. And just when he is almost there, Tony slips his hand away, telling Bruce to lie down on his back for a moment.

When Bruce opens his eyes after blindly obeying him, he sees Tony kneeling in front of him, his back and chest long and straight, his arc reactor gleaming against its metal casing in the dim light, as he reaches for the zipper on his tightened black jeans. Bruce's breath catches once again, and his pupils widen as he realizes that Tony is going to make him watch.

Tony looks up, and he sees the desperate look in Bruce's eyes that he'd been waiting for. He keeps that eye contact as his fingers inch down his zipper, which feels just as painful for him as he imagines it does for Bruce. Finally, when his jeans are at his knees, he throws them to the floor. When Tony looks up again, Bruce has to steady himself in the sheets as Tony's eyes meet with his and his hands errantly trace over his own chest.

Unexpectedly, before Bruce even notices it, Tony's hand has raced into Bruce's hair and is pulling him down against the pillow. He hadn't even realized that he'd been slowly sitting up to get a closer view. Tony's lips smash into his just as the back of his head connects with the pillow, and then his hand is gone to roam who knows where. Bruce is so focused on gasping around Tony's kisses that he very nearly chokes on his own air when Tony thrusts himself against him, still wearing his boxers. They've never actually done that before, but the friction against Bruce's bare skin is magnificent. So much that an unwarranted whine escapes from Bruce's throat as he catches his breath. He can't control anything now, and he knows it. And that is perfectly okay. 

Reeling with the power that Bruce has once again trustingly granted to him, Tony runs his hands down Bruce's arms and stretches them upward by the wrists to meet his hands above his head. Resting them against the pillow, Tony holds his wrists in place with his right hand as his left gives gentle traces of touch to the outside of Bruce's thigh. He smiles into Bruce's eyes, loving the way Bruce stares back at him with both love and desperation. He grants his wishes, sparingly, giving soft, brushing thrusts mixed with more promising ones. Soon, he starts to hear the telltale panting and quiet, straining sounds falling between Bruce's shaking lips.

By now, he's very sensitive from such extended teasing, and Tony knows that it's only a matter of time before—

"Daddy-" Bruce breathes out between short, begging sighs, "please."

Tony very nearly crumbles right then, but he doesn't. He gives one last squeeze to Bruce's wrists as he leans in close and praises him. "Of course, darling. You've been so good for me. Lie down on your chest and relax now. I promise, it's all going to be worth the wait."