Eclipse

When the back of his head meets the pillow again, his eyes connect instantly with Tony's. There is a longing look in them that surprises him, but he's too dazed to do anything about it. Instead, he closes his eyes as Tony leans in. He mouths open, broken kisses against Bruce's throat, and Bruce takes in a light breath at how needy it feels. Tony's fingertips have found both of his sides now, tracing the distance from shoulder to hip and back again repeatedly. Bruce reacts subconsciously, letting his body rise and fall to match the rhythm. His back lifts from the bed, and Tony's hands run underneath it to tread over the skin there. Bruce sighs, trying not to rock down onto Tony's thrusts, and wishing he could have more than these teasing brushes of touch that have left him aching.

Tony's fingers have found the hairline at the nape of his neck now, and Bruce wishes they hadn't. Tony plays with the curls there, wrapping his knuckles to and fro in between them, tying and untying knots in the soft, dark strands. Bruce closes his eyes slowly, a forlorn sigh just pressing to escape his lips, when suddenly, those fingertips have left his hair and brought a path of uneven scratches down his back. The touch is too light to leave any marks, but Bruce moans and his eyes open wide as the skin on his back jolts with electricity.

Scratching Bruce's back -inflicting harm on him in any way, really- had not been in Tony's plans for this evening. But, when he hears that moan fall from Bruce's lips, he knows that the big guy likes it all the same. This time, he reaches carefully up to Bruce's hairline, and he makes sure that Bruce feels every centimeter of his touch raking over his skin, all the way down to his hipbones.

Bruce doesn't know what to do. All he knows is that he has never felt like this before. Gone to himself and the pleasure that he feels, he just whispers, "Tony..."

Again, Tony's hands leave a long trail down his spine. This time, he's leaving marks with it. Another, more broken, sound falls from Bruce's lips, and Tony can't even think straight. Instinctively, he grabs Bruce's hips and slams into him hard, causing him to see stars.

Tony's teeth are bared in restraint when he bends down to Bruce's ear again. "Fuck, Bruce, I-"

He's so far gone, he has forgotten all about the names, the rules, the rhetoric. He just wants to take Bruce higher, and to go there with him. Scared he might leave bruises, he moves his hands away from Bruce's sides, grabbing one of Bruce's hands in his own.

Closing his eyes, Bruce squeezes Tony's steadying hand. He tries to focus, to stay calm, to do anything he can to keep his head level. Finally, he begs, "More, Tony. Please."

Opening his eyes as he continues to make long, deep strokes, Tony looks over Bruce's face. His eyes are closed tight, his teeth are clenched, and there is a bead of sweat rolling down the strong curve of his cheekbone. Gently, Tony questions him, "Are you sure you want more? Are you sure can handle more?"

Carefully, Bruce's hand slips between the grip of Tony's loving fingers and guides them toward his bare, open back. "Yes. I can handle anything, as long as it's with you."

Something lights within Tony's fingers at that moment. He grips Bruce's shoulder blades in both hands and surges forward, landing on Bruce's lips as he gives him the most deep, loving kiss they've had. He rocks back and forth until he's picked up a pace that he thought he'd lost over the years. Bruce whines for him, his head falling back as he finally gets closer to what he wants. Tony smiles, petting his hair while his free hand draws sprawling lines on Bruce's back and inlays them with open rings of bright red.

Hardly able to breathe, Bruce knows that he still wants more. Anchoring his hands around Tony's hips, he wraps his legs over Tony's back and hooks his ankles behind him. He pushes Tony in deeper, and he practically growls when he hears the breaking sound that leaves Tony's lips in response.

"Ahh, god, darling, I-"

Tony surges forward then, enveloping Bruce's mouth in a deep kiss as he grabs Bruce's hand again and holds it tightly. His grip says, 'You're pushing it, honey, be careful,' but Tony's panting like he needs this, too. When he pulls away, his fingers come to a stop at the small of Bruce's back. Bruce opens his eyes.

Tony's stare is dark and his movements are deliberate. "Do you want me to touch you, too," he asks, and something suddenly freezes inside Bruce as he remembers his aching cock, now a glaring red and leaking heavily against his chest.

He doesn't want to beg, but all he can do is stutter pleas of desperation as Tony's fingers reach for him. They skirt away when he's close, reaching instead for the lube again. Bruce is grateful, this is probably going to hurt, but he just wants Tony there, making him feel like no one else exists.

And that's exactly what Tony does.

Bruce is too distracted to respond at first when Tony bends closer and softly purrs, "Do you want me to overwhelm you, darling?"

His hand is dragging daggers over Bruce's skin, and he can't breathe, but he loves it.

"Yes, Tony," he finally replies. "All I want is you."

Tony's hips snap into rhythm as he rides closer to his orgasm than he realizes. Bruce's head falls back as Tony's moans pour into his ears. Before they know it, Tony is coming undone in Bruce's arms. Bruce blearily opens his eyes and watches the way Tony's skin glistens in the soft light. He can feel the streams of Tony's bliss as he continues his built-up rhythm, and he closes his eyes to the gentle realization of how much Tony trusts him. Moments later, he finds himself falling apart at the seams, his orgasm taking him farther than he's ever been. It's as if an eclipse has started in his life, but one in which he isn't sure where he ends and Tony begins. He smiles as the notion crosses past his hazy mind that he's okay with that, too.