*CHAP 25*

DOMINIQUE

"What is it, Leech?", I asked my butler. 

"Do you want me to iron your Gucci coat or you're going casual at the feast? ", he asked. I emailed a few internships to the hospital and closed my laptop.

"Feast? I din't plan a feast tonight, Leech", I informed. Fuck I'm so exhausted today. I had to conduct three cardiac therapies and seven fucking surgeries. I hadn't eaten a single bread chunk since eight in the morning. Now it's almost nine at night.

I groaned, "Leech, bring me some dinner with two aspirins, will you?", I asked. He shrugged, "The chef has already prepared dinner but sir, the feast?"

"What is this fucking feast about?", I howled in annoyance. I pinched the bridge of my nose.

He sighed, " you had a call this morning. A girl and your brother invited you for a feast. I think it's because they're in a relationship now"

"She is not in a relationship with my broth... who told you that? That's quite personal for you to know", I said. He shrugged, "Your brother"

"His name is Sin. Doctor Sin Grey", I informed.

That motherfucking bragger has done nothing but making it obvious since two days. I discharged Kris two days ago and Sin canceled all of his appointments to take her out. Such a disgrace to our hospital.

How did she even end up liking that bastard? She can't like him. He's her psychiatrist. You couldn't have been more professional Sin.

Wait. Why is it bothering me?

She's his girlfriend. He can do anything he wants.

Fuck. I need pills.

"I'll wear casual and distribute entire dinner to the house staff. I'm going out for the feast", I informed.

*

KRYSTAL

"You know how to cook?", he asked in disbelief. 

I shrugged, "Um. Yes", I said awkwardly. He scoffed, "Oh god. I actually won a jackpot", he whispered kissing me gently. I giggled, "Now go bring some strawberries, pineapples and a tuna fish from the market. Meanwhile I'll prepare the rest of the feast", I smiled.

"We could have ordered from outside you know. You're not well, Kris", he cupped my face. I sighed, "You're a doctor, Sin. You're not suppose to eat from outside", I informed. He bit his lip, "Well first thing's first, I'm a psychiatrist. Not a doctor. Secondly, not all doctors are boring", he smirked.

He kissed me at the door step and I closed the door behind him.

I sighed and rolled my eyes when I heard a doorbell. I giggled, "God! Can't you just go buy groceries!", I howled. 

I giggled and opened the door, "Sin I'm not kissing you again, now go bring the groce....", my breath hitched. He cleared his throat, "Hey"

I stuttered, "Oh. Pardon me. Hey Doctor Dominique. Come in", I invited him in. He looked around the big ass flat his brother owned. Honestly, I felt proud for Sin. He could have compared his house to Dominique, making it even more luxurious but he likes simplicity.

"No one home?", he asked. I sighed, "Tina and Roger are bringing over a cake. Angel and Niall are halfway here", I smiled. He nodded and stood at the kitchen' door frame.

He raised a brow, "You cook?", he asked. I smiled proudly, "Like a pro!", I noticed he was a bit shaky and his skin tone was pale. 

"Impressive. My wife knew cooking too. Her special and amazing dish was that white pizza thing you bake...", he stuttered.

"Lasagna", I smiled sticking my finger in an almost empty nutella bottle. Quite a big amount came out I must say. I took one small lick and Dominique slightly flinched. First I thought he was being formal, then he almost trembled.

"Whoa. Are you okay? Did you eat anything?", I asked trying to get a hold on his giddy body. He jerked away.

"I'm fine. I just worked a bit extra today. So where were w...", his eyes rolled back and he collided with the floor.

"Dominique!", I yelled sitting next to him. I panted cupping his dizzy head. 

"Dominique!", I cried and his eyes remain closed.

"Swe...", he murmured weakly. I gasped, "Yes. Tell me. What can I do?"

"Sw...sweet. Low... sugar...", he managed to murmur. I couldn't have left him at the floor.

I bit my lip, "Than this is it", I said and approached him with my nutella coated index finger.

He moved his head in denial, then eventually sucked on it.

His soft curly lips, rolled around it. His smooth tongue touched the tip of my finger. I gasped slightly when he almost bit my finger, "Wait. I'll bring some Chinese rice and white soup", I panted and collected the food for him.

Thankfully he had now opened his eyes. He was still lying on the kitchen floor. 

I sat beside him, "Here. Eat this", I spoon fed him.

Gradually. Bite by bite, I fed him the entire plate.

"Do you feel better?", I asked curiously.

"Although what you did was pretty gross but I feel a lot better. I had so much work today. 'Forgot to eat", he said.

"Why do you work so much?", I asked waving my head in disappointment.

"It's the only thing I have to do now. My wife died, Kris. If I left my work at the hospital, I'll end up thinking about it more than it actually hurts me", he cleared his throat.

I stared him. I licked my lip, "Anyways. Do you want to lay down on the bed?"

"No I'm actually fine. Thank you", he shrugged.

I heard a loud thud on the door and someone growled. By the whispers I could sense, someone hit their nose on the door.

"Must be Niall", Dominique sighed and I giggled.

He smiled.

Fuck. He actually smiled!