*CHAP 35*

KRYSTAL

 " I can't believe this", I whispered.

I cried and Angel laughed at me, "It's finally happening!", I yelled in joy and embraced Tina.

She giggled and I punched Roger playfully, "It took you so long!", I taunted and he blushed. 

Niall scoffed, "His fish is slow, but it ain't useless", he winked and I gasped. 

They chuckled and I hugged Tina again, "Congratulations babe", I said and she giggled, "Thanks", she said.

"I can't believe she's finally pregnant", I told Roger and he straightened his chest, "One week in a row and we succeeded to bake our cake", he said and I gagged.

"Okay so I found out a week ago and then it was confirmed yesterday. I'm two weeks pregnant!", Tina said proudly and suddenly I felt this urge to have my own.

She placed a hand on mine, "We decided that if it's a girl, we'll name her Krystal", she said and my heart skipped a beat.

Roger said beside me as I was still weak from last night' fever, "And if it's a boy we'll name him Kaysten", he said and a tear rolled down my cheek.

"You guys are so sweet!", I embraced them for naming their child after me. Or at least similar to mine.

We joined Dominique downstairs for lunch. He greeted everyone and pulled out a chair for me. Roger furrowed his eyebrows, "Is Sin away?", he asked.

My eyes twitched and I could feel a hot sensation creeping up my back. I lost my balance but Dom Dom caught my arm. He pulled me weakly and our breath collided. Our faces merely inches apart.

Angel coughed and he lost his focus on my lips.

I gulped, "He's away for LA trip", I said and Roger shrugged. I sighed, "And we broke up", I said causing Tina' face to melt down in a sad emoticon.

I rolled my eyes, "Please don't make that face. You're annoying my nephew or niece", I said and she pursed her lips.

"Anyways. Remind me to bring a revolver next time", Roger fake smiled and I giggled, "Sure!"

Dominique stared Roger in confusion and decided to take a seat beside me.

We ate peacefully and guys chatted through some work.

"Nice top, Kris", Angel winked and I halted mid chewing. I noticed I wore a thin chiffon tank top with a long floral plazo. Both in cream color.

I shrugged, "Don't even remember wearing it", I shrugged and Angel grinned from ear to ear.

Niall elbowed me and whispered, "It belongs to Izzi", he said and my ears stood up. Last time I wore something that belonged to Isabelle, Dom dom literally insulted the crap out of me.

I glanced at Dom Dom to see him smiling. I blinked twice and he rolled his eyes. He mouthed, "It's fine", and checked me out. I slightly blushed to be honest.

*

"Then you spread the white sauce all over it"

"That's one disgusting consistency", he said. I furrowed my eyebrows and abruptly gasped. He shook his head, "That din't come out right", he admitted and I giggled.

He rolled his eyes and slipped the tray in oven. He closed the lid and sighed, "Is it done yet?", he asked.

I chocked on my saliva, "Dominique you just pushed it in", I said and now he stared me with a pathetic eye contact. I face palmed my self, "Wait for twenty minutes", I said and licked off the rest of sauce from pan.

I was sitting on the counter and instructing Dom Dom how to cook the white lasagna. He did a good job.

"Okay once it cools down, we have to sprinkle some coriander on top", he said placing the I pad back on his counter. I hummed against the white sauce texture in my mouth, "Don't forget to sprinkle some oregano powder too", I said.

He stiffened on one spot and stared me in disbelief. He blinked twice, "What?", I asked creeping out.

"That's not on the recipe list", he pointed at the I pad. I rolled my eyes, "So what? Just take a spoon full and sprinkle it around. It will taste..."

"..Amazing and give it a texture of pizza by enhancing it's cream", he completed me.

"Oh. You know", I smiled proudly. He smiled weakly, "Izzi used to do that as well", he said causing me to stiffen now.

He sighed and cupped my jaw, "Look at me"

I glanced in his deep ocean blue eyes. The same eyes I see every time he's saving me from death. He sighed again, "For me, both of you are like my two arms rather than one heart"

He continued, "Both of you hold same respect and admiration in my life. However, I can't replace her stance", he said defeated.

I smiled, "You have no idea how much I respect this theory of yours", I said and he smiled.

His eyes landed on my lips and his hands loosened around my jaw. His breath brushed my face and I leaned in unintentionally.

He leaned in following my steps. Our lips just a feather apart. He gently placed his cold lips against my hot ones. My heart fucking stopped for a while.

He just began to push his lips against mine rather than just placing them, when oven called its alarm off.

He pulled away and cursed under his breath.

He flinched, "Pizza' ready"

"Its lasagna", I smiled. 

"What ever take that cake out of there", he said before leaving me giggling on counter.

He blushes!