*CHAP 27*

SIN

"Will you marry me?"

Krystal gasped and covered her mouth. Everyone at the hospital stared us, wondering if she'd say yes or not.

A tear fell down from her eye and Krystal elbowed me, "Did he just..."

"proposed my sister...", I whispered completing her sentence. Krystal accompanied Angel at the hospital for a normal ultra sound scan. Angel is officially one month pregnant. Everyone here knows that Angel is the sister of two successful affluent brothers who own this hospital. Grey Ancestral. 

Me and Doctor Dominique.

"Angel Grey I want you to marry me. I want us to raise our first child. Proof of our love. A thread anchoring our hearts. This baby here...", Niall gave her the scanned pictures of Angel' tummy, "...is going to be the first best and responsible thing I've ever done...", he bit his lip. I bet his knees must be hurting by now.

However it's Niall. Floor is not that hard, is it?

"Niall I. We. I. Yes! Yes! I want to marry you!", she cried and Niall picked her up, swirling her around. 

Entire hospital cheered up and Krystal hugged me, "Congrats Sin!", she cheered. I smiled, "Congrats Kris. Now if you'll excuse me I have to look for my AK47", I pursed my lips.

"Sin!", Kris and Angel cried together and Niall rolled his eyes.

*

KRYSTAL

"You have a fucked up wardrobe"

"Can you at least not swear when you're pregnant?", I asked. She shrugged, "You have a piteous wardrobe!", she said. I rolled my eyes, "Gee thanks Angel. 'Feel much better"

 "You girls go ahead and shop. A patient needs some mental treatment and I can fix that over phone. I'll be in the car", Sin kissed my temple and left us in the mall.

"We're going to shop for you after this. For now, this one for the baby?"

"I'm not sure if your baby would like a towel with beyonce at the back", I said. Angel licked her lips, "Okay I don't want like father like baby in my house. Let's take a look on other one", she fished through the rack.

Store was ridiculously empty but it was a major benefit. Angel would've been felt sick in crowded areas.

"Should I buy the blue one or the pink one?", she asked.

"Buy the green one. This society is gonna judge you over your expectations. Whether it's a boy or a girl", I shrugged.

"Well if she had sex with me, I'm pretty sure we would have ended up with a cute baby girl. Right, Angie?", he smirked.

Colors from my face faded off and blood in our veins drained away. Angel gasped and ran to hide behind me. I gasped when he knocked the towel rack down.

"Let me have a look at your tiny baby bump, would ya?", he smirked trying to touch Angel.

"Stay away from her, Simid!", I warned. Simid gritted his teeth, "Or what!?", he howled. I kneed him down where the sun never shines and he growled. He crunched into a ball and I helped Angel to get out of the store.

"Kris!", she yelled when Simid tore us apart. The store was completely empty and shut. We never realized someone had closed it. Simid flung me at the floor and tore my jeans apart.

I screamed and Angel fainted with fear. I cried and begged him to fuck off. He smirked, "Let's see how your vagina weeps when I come closer, shall we?", he asked and rubbed his hand along my exposed panties.

"No!", I howled punching him. He growled louder and slapped me across the face. He pinned my hands to the floor, dragging a heavy trolley and placing my hands under it.

I screamed and whimpered in pain as tears blocked my sight of him. He had locked my hands under a heavy trolley. He chuckled and cupped my breast over my shirt.

"Fuck off!", I screamed over my lungs.

He gritted his teeth and punched the spot where my stitches were. I howled in pain.

"Open wide", he smirked devilishly and pushed two fingers inside of me. I screamed for help and cried in defeat. 

"What the fuck is this!?", he shouted slapping me across the face, "You're not a virgin anymore. I told you not to give it away to anyone else but me!", he howled and spat in frustration.

I almost passed out but my heart beat raised when he reached Angel. He sighed, "I'm probably gonna regret this but all of you, deserve to suffer. Just imagine how happy Izzi would be when she finds out that her brother avenged for her", he smiled.

I couldn't make out what he said.

However, I screamed over my lungs, to an extend where my throat twitched closed. 

Simid had kicked hard on Angel' tummy.

"My baby!", Angel cried out loud in unconsciousness.

I cried too till we both passed out again.