Prologue

Author's Pov

(Y/N) a villan with 18 years, a troublemaker who only searches for fun. He was a rare villan, he didn't kill but he stole and gave it to the needed, he was admired by the needed and hated by the villains. He's villan name was (V/N), but he was known as the angel of justice. He didn't steal from the good, he stole from organizations such as Lex Luther's and any other. His cases were followed by the Justice league, they wanted to recruit him as a new blood with full of potential. He have two powers', he could phase wall's and even the floor, the other was teleportation. He could also be like Spiderman, but he couldn't shoot spider web, he's  intuition is better than anyone. He live alone in a small apartment, he didn't have a family nor friend, he was a Lone Wolf. He was now robbing one of the best restaurant, the reason why he was doing it was the boss of it, he didn't pay his employees like it was supposed to do and likes to keep the money for himself. (Y/N) wanted to teach him a lesson by this, "Fair and square".

(Y/N)'s Pov

I was just finishing with my work at the restaurant but the some superheroes of the Justice league were following me, My identity is well hidden so I just needed to get of this suit and be like if nothing happend or just escape this scenario but it was kind of impossible in my current situation. I was being followed by Robin, Impulse and Blue beattle while Firestorm took out the fire caused by the explosion I put to distract the people. I was phasing through the walls so they had it a little difficult but with Blue beattle on the sky and Impulse following me it was difficult for me so I phase through the ground and teleported myself to the poor city and left the money in a family barn with the instruction of what to do with the money. They knew the drill, divide the cash and stay quiet or suffer the consequences. I teleported myself to the second floor of an abandoned building and searched for my back pack but it wasn't were I left it. Until I realized that I wasn't alone.

"Looking for this?" said Robin with my backpack in his hands with a bad boy smirk that I fell in love instantly.

"G-Give it back! The money isn't there!" I told him paranoidly.

"Wow a villan, suttering because of a superhero, who would've thought about it? "Robin said with a sassy tone on his voice. "Let's see what do we have here." he said while opening my backpack.

"No!" I teleported to the floor bellow the building and got to the ceiling in wich Robin was, then phased through to grab his legs and phase them in between the floor of the second floor and the ceiling of the first floor making him immobile. "Now gimme" I said while grabbing my backpack.

"Hey! Let me out so I can murder your face!" said a little Robin, mad.

"Chill, I'm not that bad of a person, Jeez, didn't your mother never teach you to not touch what is not yours?" I recieved a glare from Robin. "Lemme get you out of there" I said while grabbed his shoulders and phased through the floor and landed on the first floor.

"Now I got you" said Robin while he grabbed my arm.

I said "Really? That's the best you can do?" while I phased through his hand. "Don't make me laugh." I laughed at his stupid act. "Now if you excuse me I got to go" I said while teleporting to another building.

Finally I could change in peace. I grabbed my clothes and change and run to my apartment. Now that think about it let me grab some smoothies or something cause I am thirsty as hell. During the time I spent on walking, buying the smoothies and heading back to home, I felted pairs of eyes watching me. Then I thought of Robin, it was a stupid move to grab my arm while knowing about my powers... While I thought about it something came to my mind, HE PUT A TRACKER IN MY SUIT. I quick check on my suit and I was right, there is a tracker in my suit. I instantly phase to get the device and throw it on a bus and hide myself so I can teleport to another place. I was near my apartment until I felt a presence near me, I look to my behind and see a black figure.

"Hello? Is someone there?" I said while trying to turn on my flashlight in my cellphone. But when I did there was nothing so I kind of ignore it and kept on moving, "Weird... " I mumbled.

I kept on walking but that feeling kept growing so I change the direction I was going to (my house). I ended up in along alley almost kind of lost but I kept on going until a black figure apply before my eyes.

"W-Who are you?!" I said nervous and scared but the black figure started to walk to me and I took steps back.

"Did you forget about me, (Y/N)?" said a voice... Hey I know who that is... IS FREAKING ROBIN. I turned back and started running but the was another figure.

"Where are you going, pequeño villano?" said Blue beattle while he transformed his hands into sword's. I try to run to the only place left but another figure stopped me.

"Don't be so fast and try to escape." said Impulse I rolled steps back until I hit my back with a wall, this is my end, and I can't use my powers or they're definitely gonna know who I am.

"W-Why a-are you following me?" I said nervously. "It's an honor seeing all of you here!" I try to be excited. "I'm gonna be honest I was scared when you three appeared, I thought you were some murder's or something." I sighed in relief.

"Are you sure that (V/N) is him, amigo?" said Blue beattle.

"Hey can I have a picture with you three? This would be my family's treasure!" I said while faking pure happiness.

"He is (V/N), I remember that backpack and his voice" said Robin getting close to you.

"You sure are stubborn!" I said while sending him a glare and try to teleport but Robin put a collar on me making me unable to use my powers, I try to get it of but it was impossible.

"You can try all you want but it won't come off until I say so" said Robin while grabbing my hands.

"Let me go! I didn't do anything to you, so leave me alone!" I screamed for people to help me but I know it won't happen tho.

"Come on let's go to bats" said Impulse putting his visors.

I escaped from Robin's hands and run to the unknown, I didn't care as long as I escapes but I tripped over a d hit my head with rock.