VIII

Author's Pov

Three months have passed since (Y/N) (L/N) disappearance. Things weren't going so great in the Teen Titans tower. You were the light and happiness of that place, and you not being there made the tower all gloomy and depressed. Damian was destroyed emotionally, he thought it was his fault for not being there for you, he have been more arrogant that he used to do towards people. Garfield missed his best friend, he didn't have another competitor for his video games matches, and he didn't have someone to talk about some crazy and weird stuff.

The league blamed this one on themselves, because they were warned by Raven and yourself, but they decided to not gave it attention, and now they are suffering the consequences. Batman pulled several all-nighters with truthworthy hackers (including the smexy Nigthwing, but moving on), almost all superheroes were called (the ones who knew you and stuff).

"I have gathered you all here because we've received news" said Batman with his serious expression and everybody silenced themselves. "We have some information about our fellow comrade, (Y/N)"

"If that's so, then why haven't you done anything?!" said harshly Damian.

"Damian, calm down and let me explain things" said Batman with an angry tone. He touched what looked like a controller and a big TV screen appeared from the ceiling, he put at the video, and it started.

"I am here, at the 'Misty Mansion', from what I have been told, I need to talk to an experiment called... " an old man from the age of 60 checked his clipboard. "(Chratos/Chronoss), a mixture of the Greek gods Chronos, the God of time, and Thanatos, the personification of death... " the old man looked at the board for a second time, and then looked at the camera with a WTF expression.

"The subject appears to be a male of 18 years old... " he switched to another page. "From what the source says, he is the son of Vandal Savage, and Madlene Savage. The boys name appears to be (Y/N)... " everyone were surprised by the fact that you were the son of the one and only Vandal Savage.

"From what my source tells me, he have gone through some pretty strong stuff to make him insane" he said while reading the contents. "With out further or do let's do this... " he said while he didn't look confident.

He started to walk to the room you were in. It was the most far away and the hall gave a pretty bad aura. When the assumed therapist (let's call him that) got closer to the room some noices were being herd. This noice was someone crying like a child, and that was you... When the therapist entered the room you started chuckling, but this chuckles were as if hundreds of people were laughing at the exact same time and the same way, you have a demonic voice that ecoes around the room. The therapist was already scared but he proceeded with his work (get the hell out of there man, it's not worth it)

"Who are you?" asked the therapist.

"(Y/N)... " you said with a normal soft voice, you didn't look at him, you were just staring to a wall (which the therapist thanked for).

"Do you know who I am?" the therapist said while he was writing on his clipboard.

"Doctor Lewis Sullivan, the last Sullivan, age: 72, married with Sara Sullivan, no kids, sent by the light... " you said with a demonic voice.

"Can you explain me how do you know all this?" he said calmly but inside he was scared as hell.

"... " you didn't respond, and so he proceeded.

"How do you feel?" he asked looking at you

"Nothing... " you said with a normal and soft voice, but it sounded like neutral, no emmotions, no anything.

"They asked me to ask you this: What does the butterflies mean?" he said while getting notes.

"Something bad is coming... " you whispered.

"It appears you have future vision, am I right?" he said but he didn't received a response from you. "Can you predic what await us and the light..?"

"There would only be death for you... And darkness for your people... " you said with a demonic voice.

"D-Do you know the cause of this?" he asked scaredly.

"Yes... " you said with a normal voice.

"W-Who or what, is it, then..?" he asked and stopped taking notes.

"Me... " you said with a softer voice then usual.

The doctor then stood up quickly, and was going to leave, but then something happens when he was about to touch the door. He started choking and asking for help, but you stood there laughing with a demonic voice. White butterflies started to get out of the doctor's mouth, and ears, then the doctor died. Bleading from almost everywhere you stood up slowly after a couple of minutes, and the butterflies started to surround you. You then walked towards the camera, but the butterflies hid your face. Later then when you were closer to the camera you picked it up, and revealed yourself covered in bruises. Something that really changed is that your eyes were no longer were the (E/C) you used to have... You'r eyes were now white, even the iris (Byakugan bishh). You put the camera near your face and said:

"Don't come and rescue me... " you said with the demond like voice and smirked. "Unless you want to die... " you said with your normal and soft voice. Then the camera was shut down, end of the video.

What you didn't knew was, that you killed the man who wanted to save you from your mother's torture (the one from chapter 3).