I

Author's Pov

(Y/N) was unconscious in the League's tower, he hit  his head pretty hard to a rock.

"Is he gonna be okay?" asked Robin with a neutral expression to Ms. Martian.

"He is fine, he only have some brain damage we just have to see what effects come from hitting his head." said Ms. Martian pulling her hands out of (Y/N)'s head.

"He hit himself pretty hard, I think? I heard a cracking noise" said Impulse exaggerating things.

"You sure are dramatic Impulse" said Blue beattle hitting the back of his head.

Everyone stopped what they were doing when (Y/N) woke up. He sit on the bed and stood quiet while he was looking at everyone. The trio who went on the mission were confused of (Y/N) actions, he wasn't like that when they tried to kidnap him.

"Hey are you okay?" asked Ms. Martian while moving her hands to (Y/N)'s head but before she could he spoke.

"Who are you?" said (Y/N) confused, They all looked confused as well.

"Do you remember everything that happened after you ended up here?" Ms. Martian asked at (Y/N), but he denied. She tried to out her hands on his head but he backed off. "It's okay, I'm not gonna hurt you" she said in a soft and sweet voice and then left her put her hands on his head.

Ms. Martian scanned (Y/N) for any memories but she couldn't find any, she only found what his name was, she sighed in defeat and told the league that (V/N) lost his memories. The league now needed to know what they were going to do with (Y/N) and Batman left him with the Teen Titans meanwhile.

~Teen Titans tower~

"And here is your bedroom (Y/N)" said Beast boy with his usual mood.

"T-Thanks Beast boy, for being my guide" said (Y/N) with an innocent Aura and a small smile.

"No prob, now let me help you with your stuff and when we finished let's habe fun" said Beast boy while he transformed into a monkey and jumped when he said 'fun'.

"How do I have all this stuff?  I don't remember having it with me... " said (Y/N) while putting his stuff on the wardrobe.

"Well since Ms. Martian knew your name they found your personal information and found where you used to live and brought all your clothes, well almost... At least Blue Beattle and Robin are bringing what is left" said Beast boy finishing with (Y/N) stuff. "Let's go!"

"Hey Beast boy, is that really your name?" asked (Y/N).

"It's Garfield, but you can call me Gar. Why do you ask?" said Beast boy turning into his human form.

"Cause it's kind of weird when I call you Beast boy" said (Y/N) while putting his hand at the back of his neck. "Your a boy but your not a beast even tho you are green and can transform into a animals" he put his hands in too of his head.

"That's just our superheroe names we just called ourselves like that so people can't know our real names and found us and try something while we save their life and  stuff, it's really complicated but that's  how superheroes roll." said Garfield.

"What's my superhero name?" said (Y/N) enthusiastic.

"E-Eh... You'll have to ask Robin, I didn't knew much of you until now I guess..." said Garfield while putting his hands on the back of his head. "Let's play some video games!" he said with a wide smile.

"I-I don't know how to... " said (Y/N) a little worried.

"C'mon I'll teach you!" said Garfield and (Y/N) sit beside's him.

~Time skip~

"I'm beat... " (Y/N) whispered ND throw himself at the massive couch in front of the hologram TV.

"Hey you did good for a noob, your a fast learner" said Garfield ending the game.

"We're back" said Blue beattle with a box of (Y/N)'s belongings. "Here's your stuff (Y/N)!" he said while leave them on the floor.

"Thank you guys" said (Y/N) while getting up and picking up the boxes and out them in to his room. "I'll be back in a moment, after I finis with this" Everyone nodes and Garfield replied with an "okay".

~Time skip~

It was night, the Teen Titans and (Y/N) ate, talked a bit and some went to bed. (Y/N) couldn't sleep, he wasted 30 minutes trying to sleep and nothing worked. He sighed in frustration and left his room, he was conscious that he was wearing shorts and a big white T-shirt and he didn't care cause he didn't understand if it was fine. He arrived at the kitchen and poured water on a glass cup and drank it all at once. He then left the kitchen and saw a black figure on a wall, he have this sensation of Deja Vu, chills attack his spine and hi body.

"What are you doing up this late?" asked Robin with a cold expression.

"I-I can't sleep and I-I drank water in the kitchen" (Y/N) said while looking down.

"Just go to sleep" said Robin walking to his room.

"H-Hey Robin" (Y/N) said and Robin hummed. "C-Can I-I Sleep with you..." he whispered but Robin heard.

"Whatever, just don't interfere with my personal space" Robin said and (Y/N) nodded. "And call me Damian"

"Damian... That's a pretty name... " (Y/N) said while he blushes of embarrassment.

"Thanks... " said Damian a little surprised. "It was given by my grandfather"

Both entered the room and layed on the bed. (Y/N) liked his warmth and got closer to Damian and instantly  fell a sleep. Damian was a little confused and surprised about the (C/H) male but he didn't dislike it so he fell asleep with (Y/N) in his hands.