II

Author's Pov

A smiling (Y/N) wake up in Damian's hands. He never felted this comfortable in his live... Not that he remembered. He stood there quick with his pair of (C/E) closed, enjoying the warmth that Damian was emitting. A couple of minutes later he felt Damian wake up so he did the same.

"G-Good morning Damian" said (Y/N) while getting out of the bed and stretch his arms and legs. "T-Thanks  for letting me spend the night here" (Y/N) said while blushing.

"Good morning and your  welcome" said Damian with his neutral expression.

"Sorry if I bothered you, I'm sure you wanted to rest well after all you worked hard yesterday" (Y/N) said while putting a hand on his nape.

"It's okay, at least I slept on my bed" he said with a smirk. "Let's go to the kitchen and see if someone is there"

The silence was the king of that moment, they didn't talk but it wasn't an uncomfortable or akward one, it was nice and the aura was sweet. When they arrived to the kitchen everyone was looking at them, it was weird for Damian because he's always up earlier than everybody.

"You guys sure slept well" said Impulse while grabbing his third bowl of cereal.

"What time is it?" (Y/N) asked while he scratched his eyes a little bit.

"It's 10:25, I think Damian broke his record" said Garfield, Damian was surprised at the time he woke up.

"Whatever" said Damian while grabbing a bowl of cereal.

"I'm starving Gar, could you help me out with my breakfast?" said (Y/N) while rubbing his hands in his stomach.

"Yeah, sure" said Garfield while he prepared a sandwich and you are it like animal a d everybody look at (Y/N).

"W-What's wrong?" (N/Y) asked to the 4 males in the kitchen.

"You just ate that like a beast!" said Garfield amazed.

"O-Oh... I'm sorry I was just hungry but thanks for making it for me" (Y/N) said while he gave a smile to Garfield.

"No problem! Now let's get prepared for another game section!" said Garfield enthusiastic and (Y/N) said "Yeah" with the same emotion as the Green colours male.

"You can't" said Damian with a serious expression. "We have a mission, remember? "

"Ahh maan~, I was really looking forward to it!" Garfield Whined and out on a sad face.

"It's okay we will play when you get off the mission, meanwhile I practice so I can't get better!" (Y/N) said with a comforting smile. "But am I staying alone?"

"Raven will be here, so don't worry, but try not to disturb her okay?" said Damian and (Y/N) nodded.

~Time skip~

(Y/N) found a dancing game on the hologram TV and he decided to play it. Now 4 hours have passed and (Y/N) spent playing it, now he was on a difficult song, it was electronic, at first it was a challenge but when he warmed up for the song it was so easy for the (C/H) male that every move he made was perfect. Four male were stood in front of the hologram TV watching how he scored everything perfect and he wasn't exhausted. When (Y/N) finished he broke the score of the four males, the (S/C) male was jumping and screaming of happiness, but when he turned around everything changed.

"O-Oh... H-Hey guys I-I didn't hear you there... " said (Y/N) with a nervous laugh.

"I didn't knew you were packing up some moves!" said Garfield amazed.

"Wow you even broke up Gar's and Damian's score" said Bart (Impulse).

"How long have you been playing it?" asked Jaime (Blue beattle).

"4 hours and a half" (Y/N) whispered.

"I'm impressed about how long you being playing and you still haven't break a sweat.

"We have another freak with abnormal stamina just like you Damian" said Garfield laughing.

"Shut up" said Damian with a serious face.

"Let's have a match (Y/N)!" said Garfield while he logged in.

~Time skip~

After a match of the dancing game, Damian won first, (Y/N) second, Bart and Garfield ended up in a tie, and Jaime was last.

"NO WAY, YOU GUYS TOTALLY CHEATED!" Said Garfield while looking at the score. "YOU TWO ARE NOT HUMANS!"

"Shut up Gar, at least you ended up in third place" said Jaime.

"Yeah, look at poor Jaime" said (Y/N) "He ended up last, I'm pretty happy about my second place" he said while chuckling.

"I REQUEST A REMATCH" said Garfield mad.

"I'm out, I'm all out of energy" said Jaime.

"THEN LET'S MAKE TEAMS, HUMANS VS NOT HUMANS" said a mad green colored skin boy.

"You are writting your own death sentence" said Damian "But bring it"

~Time skip~  
(Last one, I swear 😅)

The 2 pairs of boys played around an hour and the human team lost, while the not humans teams stranded invinsable. (Y/N) made a little victory dance while Gar was almost about to explode of anger.

"You should've paired yourself with me dummy" said (Y/N) while laughing.

"You talk about who's  more human and I think I'm more human than you guy" said Jaime "I only have my scarab"

"Yeah but the scarab helps you, hermano" said Bart sitting next to Jaime.

"Plus I think Damian is the most human of all, he doesn't have powers or anything to enhance his abilities, he just trained hard to achieve his abilities" said (Y/N) making Damian blush a little "And I got a chance to beat you guys without my powers!" he said happily.

"You are right, but I won't accept this easily, I will win one day!" said Garfield serious.

"I will accept your challenges to see" said (Y/N) while laughing.

~Time skip~   (Okay, kill me ;-;)

It happened again, (Y/N) couldn't sleep, he fought a little 30 minutes more to see if he could sleep but nothing. He wanted to sleep again with Damian, he's earth and comfort that is created by just being near him is amazing. He proceeded to Damian's room, but he stopped at the door ¿What if he didn't want to sleep with me? ¿What if I annoy him? ¿Does he even likes me? "Well it was now or never" he thought, and opened the door slowly so he didn't wake up the others.

"Damian... Damian... " said (Y/N) and Damian's hummed as a response. "Can I sleep with you...? " he said and Damian's responded with a sleepy "Sure".

(Y/N) then proceeded to get to Damian's bed and cover himself with the blankets of Damian's bed. The younger male got closer to Damian to feel the warmth and the oldest hugged him to have (Y/N) near.