VII

(Y/N)'s Pov

"(Y/N)... " Damian whispered with a face full of surprise, he then quickly got up of his chair and hugged me and put his head on the crook of my neck.

I hugged him and put my hand on his hair. We stood there, in a hug that apparently neither of us wanted to break. But life it's to cruel sometimes, and revealed in the door the entire team watching us.

"(Y/N)! Your awake!" said my green grind, also known as Garfield with a happy expression on his face.

"And well, if you ask me" I said and everybody laugh. "How long I've been out?"

"Four days... " said Bart coughing, I was surprised but I needed to know what happened after I fainted.

"What... What happened to the people on the train?" I asked a little scared of the answers.

"They are all safe, it's all thanks to you " said Jaime with a smirk.

"But I saw an explosion on the end the train... " I said a little shocked.

"Apparently there was no one there" Jaime said.

"Thank goodness... "I sighed in relief and layed on my bed.

We stood there talking and laughing at some jokes, at least Damian it's alright. I was hella hungry and Garfield ordered some pizza for us. It was a nice day, we ate pizza, played video games and watched movies. When we noticed what time it was we finished with our section and went to sleep. Me and Damian were already on his bed, trying to sleep.

"Are you awake, (Y/N)..?" Damian asked in a soft voice, and I hummed in response. "I... Started thinking when you were unconscious for the past few days... And I wanted to tell you something... " he said like he was scared. I turned over to him and looked at him.

"What is it?" I gave him a small smile.

"I... I Uhh... " his voice was trembling from possibly fear?

I couldn't controlled myself and gave him a kiss on the tip of his nose, I was redder than a tomato. He looked at me surprised and he gave me a kiss on the lips.

"I think I'm in love with you, (Y/N) (L/N)... " he said with a smirk on his face.

"I love you Damian Wayne... " I said normally. I was so su that it came so naturally, I am thankful for that...

He put me closer to his chest and hugged my waist. I put my head and hand on his warm chest. He kissed my forehead and out his head on top of mine.

"Would you do me the honors of being my boyfriend?" he asked with what I felt it was a smile.

"I'd love to!" I said happily and he gave me a peck in the lips.

~Time skip~

We both woke up with an unusual smile and some morning kisses. We went to the kitchen and Damian grabbed my hand, I did the same.

Author's Pov

People were happy that you were finally together, now the were more relaxed knowing that there won't be any tension between you. When you finished with your breakfast, Damian asked you if you wanted to move all your stuff to his room, which you gladly accepted. Damian took off on a mission with everyone except Raven, and you stayed moving your stuff to your new bedroom, kind of... When you were going to carry a box filled with your stuff something stopped you. A burning pain surrounded your head making you drop the box with your stuff. You screamed from the burning pain, and saw white butterflies in your room. Suddenly all of them started to surround you.