Phichit Chulanton x Reader (Going live)

"Are you sure about this Phichit?" I asked him and he waved his hand with a smile. "No need to be nervous (Y/N)! They'll love you, trust me." He said and put his phone on his desk, propping it up with one of his books.

I awkwardly rolled in on my roller chair and sat next to Phichit. I was definitely not ready to face a live stream audience. Heck I have enough trouble trying to blend in with normal people!

Phichit smiled at me and reached out to click the button on the screen. I chickened out and quickly scooted out of the shot, I was worried about what they were going to say about me.

"Hey guys, so as you know I wanted to do this live to do a truth or dare with you all, featuring my girlfriend- if she would get in the shot." He said and leant over pulling me back into the scene.

Even though there wasn't anyone I could see, I was still nervous.
"Um, h-hi?" I asked nervously and Phichit gave me another reassuring smile. "So this is (Y/N) guys. And hey! Don't say she is cute! She is mine I tell you!" He shouted jokingly and I blushed as I read some of the comments.

They were all positive! I was so shocked that I almost felt stupid about being so worried about it. "Ok so, now that the introduction is all done-" he stopped and picked up a sheet reading the first line. "(Y/N) it's a truth first. So you go first. Now what is your guys truth?" He asked the camera and read the first comment that popped up.
"Ok, so (Y/N), what are your honest thoughts on Phichit?" He asked me and I tapped my chin.

"Well, I-I love him. He is such a sweet and caring guy, and I-I am so lucky to have met him!" I said and blushed as I saw the like button go ballistic.

Phichit rubbed the back of his head shyly. "Aw shucks~ Alright it's my turn." He said and read the sheet. "Looks like I've got a dare! Alright guys tell me a dare." He read the first comment and then he blushed. "Oh god damn it." He said and sighed looking to me. "Cosplay as a hamster..." Phichit groaned and went to his wardrobe.

I giggled quietly and leaned to the camera. "Whoever said that I am thankful." I told them and then watched as Phichit came out of his wardrobe wearing a fuzzy brown hamster onesie.

I burst out laughing and covered my mouth. "S-Sorry Phichit! But you look too adorable!" I told him as he sat back in his seat. "Well you've got a dare next so don't get too excited!" He said and read the first comment hat popped up.

"Act like a cat through to your next turn." He said and smirked leaning into his bag and pulling out a pair of cat ears placing them on my head, also a little bell collar. I looked down and pouted. "I'm more worried about where you got these." I told him and he tutted. "I've never thought of a cat that can speak English." He said and I grunted raising my hands up to my chin.

"Meow~" I said and Phichit laughed then read the sheet again. "Ok it's my turn for a truth." He said and looked to the screen as the first comment popped up.

"What do you like most about (Y/N)?" Phichit laughed and looked at me with a hand underneath his chin. "Well, I suppose that it would be- everything! I love everything about (Y/N)!" He admitted and I blushed. "Meow." I replied with a smiled and he read the sheet again. "A truth for (Y/N)." He said and looked back to me whispering. "You can stop being a cat now."

I sighed heavily and took the ears and collar off. "Thank you." I told him and smiled with a giggle. He turned back to the comments and read it. "What was one of the most terrible things you done as a kid?" He asked me and I sighed tapping my chin again.

"Well.....One time I got into my crayons and drew all over the walls, and that included pictures of unicorns as well. The whole deal. When my parents found out, I shoved the crayon into my brothers hand and blamed it on them. Which actually worked..." I trailed off and rubbed behind my neck. "To this day he still brings it up." I admitted with a giggle.

Phichit laughed and scratched his head through the onesie. "Makes me wonder what else you can do." He said and read the sheet. I shrugged innocently as he read out the next thing. "Alright this is the last thing, a dare for me." He said and literally all the comments burst up on the screen at once.

"Kiss (Y/N)"
"Kiss (Y/N) ^~^"
"KISSSSSS"
"Make my ship come true with a kiss."
"A KISS FOR THE KITTY!"
"HAMSTER KISS THE KITTY!"

I laughed at how humours they seemed to be and then Phichit turned to me with a blush across his cheeks. "Fine~" he said and leant over to me, holding his hand to my cheek he pressed his lips gently to mine and I sighed quietly, putting my arm to his shoulder.

Phichit pulled away and then turned back to the camera as the live stream was lit up with comments and likes. There was one that Pichuit noticed straight away.

-Yuri_Katsuki1 : "I've got evidence of intense shippage forever now. You're welcome."

Phichit and I laughed and then he waved. "Hope you guys enjoyed!" He said and I smiled waving as well. "Bye~" I said and he turned it off with a heavy sigh. "Well....I'm glad that's over." He said and I giggled covering my mouth. "Are you going to take of your onesie?" I asked him and he looked down at it.

"Actually it's quiet comfy." He said and I laughed standing up and rubbing my forehead. "You are such a cutie." I said and then walked out to the kitchen to get some well-deserved food.

((Again with the hamsters, im not giving up on that one for a while XD

I hope you guys enjoyed! Be sure to vote and to check in on updates!

Up next:
Kenjirou Minami x Reader

Until next time!

Chelsea out || ✌🏻

1091 words))