[Requested] Otabek Atlin x Reader ~Lemon~

(( Requester: Zoe_Hange_ ≧∇≦

**** MATURE CONTENT ****

Where Otabek and (Y/N) are roommates, which quickly turns into something else))

"Your are impossible to live with!" I shouted at Otabek while I crossed my arms and scowled. "Me!?" Otabek spat back, "at least I pick up my clothes from the bathroom!" I scoffed and threw my hands up. "At least I don't dedicate 20 minutes of my morning to compare hair products!"

Otabek snarled, "you are the worst room mate ever!" He shouted and crossed his arms as he leant toward me. I stamped my foot and got into his face, "like you've ever been a good one!" I spat back and everything was silent for a moment.

It was then I noticed how....beautiful Otabek's eyes were. How, handsome, he was in his own way. I noticed we were both leaning toward one another. I quickly snapped out of it and stammered before running to my bedroom and slamming my door shut.

I clasped my hand on my chest and took in a breath, 'I almost kissed that fool!' I mentally shouted at myself before falling into my bed. 'Nothing a bit of sleep won't fix though...' I sighed and stretched out over the bed before going into a deep sleep.

               •~Otabek's POV~•

'The girl will be the bloody death of me.' I thought to myself as I opened her door quietly and noticed her asleep on her bed. I leant against the door frame and watched her for a moment, and the position she was in.

Her shirt was lifted up and it revealed the beginning of a lace bra....her legs were bent slightly as she laid with her head to the side. Without any warning at all I felt a rise in my pants and immediately placed a hand on it.

I closed the door behind me as I slowly walked towards her bed. This next move was either going to get me laid or get me killed.

                •~ (Y/N)'s POV~•

"(Y/N)...." I heard my name getting called. There was a warm breath on my neck and my eyes swiftly fluttered open. Kneeling over me was Otabek, his hands either side of my head as he raised his head up from beside mine. "O-Otabek what are you-"

"I want you, (Y/N)." He said with a voice full of lust and pressure, "let me have you..." I would've thought it was a dream, until I got kissed. Otabek's warm lips pressed against mind softly at first before everything started to heat up. You couldn't even dream about passion like that.

I felt as his tongue slid into my mouth and danced along mine gently. His hands grew hot against my skin as I felt them trail up my shirt and managed to unclip my bra. With my shirt still on I pulled it off and sat up as Otabek pulled me onto his lap.

I continue to kiss him and press myself against him, teasing him as best as I could. But I could feel beneath me that Otabek couldn't be teased much more. He threw me to the bed and pulled my pants down, tugging them off at the ankles before he threw them away. I laid there with my shirt still on, and I felt as Otabek's finger trailed down the outside of my panties.

I let out a shaky breath before Otabek looked back toward me. "Shirt off." He demanded and I raised my eyebrow at him, "you first." I retorted back. He grunted in frustration but obliged as he reached up and pulled off his shirt, revealing his chiseled figure. I felt myself grow more needy as I saw the sight of him and quickly threw off my shirt as my breasts were revealed.

Otabek bit his lip and quickly pulled off my panties, as his fingers began to gently rub my core. My head curled back and I arched my back gently from the pleasure. "Mmm~" I moaned sweetly.

I felt as the first finger entered me, he pumped it so quickly I didn't have time to react to the pleasure before the second finger came through. I screamed for a moment at the sudden pleasure wave as I gripped the sheets. "Otabek! Ah!" I panted as he removed his fingers and smirked as he began to unbutton his pants.

"You ready for this?" He purred sweetly before pulling out his hardened member. My eyes widened at his size, he wasn't small that was for sure. I quickly leant over to my drawer and pulled out a condom packet. "Play it safe huh?" I asked him and he 'tched' before grabbing it and slipping it on.

He spread my legs once more and lined himself up. I felt the tip at my entrance for a sweet moment before the whole of him entered at once. The pain was immense and I felt my hips ache in pain. I winced for a moment before Otabek leaned forward and rubbed his head against mine for a moment. "You're alright, you've just gotta move." He said almost breathlessly.

I nodded and told him to start moving. The pain started melting away as hue began to pick up the pace. I groaned and bucked my hips against his when they came into contact. "Mmm god..." Otabek moaned out loud and grabbed my hips as he started to go faster.

"Otabek- AH!" I squealed as I felt a knot form in my stomach, "I'm close, ah!~" I moaned without hesitation. Otabek rolled his bottom lip and began pounding me harder, as if channeling all the energy he had left before he came to.

"I'm cumming now..." He mumbled before he pulled out and ripped the condom off and encouraged me to sit up. I took his member into my hand as I knew what he wanted me to do. While I gently pumped it and waited for him he leant over and began to finish his job.

His fingers entered me once more and my knot throbbed, it would soon release. I wrapped my lips around Otabek while I pumped my hand and caught his hot seed in my mouth as he released. I swallowed it all before I grabbed Otabek's hips and moaned as I felt myself release, the liquid dripping down my thighs and over Otabek's hand as he pulled away and gently licked it with a smirk.

"Should we do that every time we have an argument?" He asked me with a raised eyebrow and I chuckled before ripping the dirty sheets off and getting back underneath my covers. "Don't get too cocky honey." I said sweetly as I felt myself grow tired once more.

Otabek flopped down beside me and wrapped his arms around me as he nuzzled my neck. "Ok then, my sweet." He whispered and he fell asleep almost as quick as I did.

(( Well, that happened. There you go, sorry to the innocent beans but lemons are lemons.

And if life gives you lemons make fan fiction

Thank you for requesting and I hope you all enjoyed it! Be sure to vote, comment and share!~

Up next:
Phichit Chulanont x Reader

Until next time!

Chelsea out || ✌🏻

                               1209 words))