Otabek Atlin x Reader (Beach)

As I sat in the car, I looked out the window as Otabek was driving us towards the beach. I held my hands in my lap and smiled as I watched all of the scenery fly by around us. Otabek had a firm grip on the stirring wheel and his eyes were sharp on the road. Anyone would've thought he was a Racecar Driver.

I looked at Otabek and rubbed his shoulder gently. "Are you ok Beka? You seem a little bit tense." I asked him and he blinked for a moment before chuckling half-heartedly.

"Yeah I'm fine, I just don't really like this road." He told me and I shrugged before looking back out the window as the trees cleared and the sea began to come into view. I smiled widely and Otabek pulled up in a car park.

I immediately jumped out and shut the door, running into the soft sand and looking out on the endless horizon of crashing waves. The sea was so beautiful, this was the first time I had ever been to one. Otabek had agreed to take me (after hours of pleading).

I looked back at Otabek with the wind flying through my hair, I breathed in the gentle sea air as I smiled at him and he closed his eyes with a smiled as he sat down in the sand, placing down the towels and taking off his shirt.

I watched, as his rippling abs were revealed to my delicate eyes. Not that I was complaining at all. I threw off the loose shirt I was wearing, revealing my bathers underneath and then running into the sea.

I felt the wet sand beneath my toes, and the gentle waves as they hit my ankles. I giggled as I felt the small grains of sand swim out with the waves as they came back in and out across my feet.

I walked in deeper until I was in waist deep water and splashed around happily. The sun was high up in the sky, there wasn't a cloud to be seen anywhere.

I felt something press up against my back and I turned around to see Otabek towering over me. I was fairly short, so for Otabek he was only in thigh deep water. Short girl problems.

I smiled to him. "I'm glad you decided to come in!" I told him happily and he shook his head with a sigh. "I was worried you might loose your footing, you aren't a strong swimmer (Y/N)." He reminded me and I pouted looking down into the water.

"You aren't any fun Beka." I told him and turned away, going to take a step into deep water. Otabek grabbed my waist and picked me up out of the water, gently placing me upon his shoulders and walking into the water. "I'll take you in if you need to go deeper." He said, becoming more over-protective as he gently grasped my hands.

I balanced myself on his shoulders and looked down into the water as all of the tiny fish began swimming away as Otabek walked in. I smiled and looked to the left to see the sea birds on the rocks, pecking at the seaweed with their orange beaks.

As I turned to the right, in the distance I saw some of the mighty shipping boats going across the horizon. For my first time in the ocean, I had never seen such beauty before. All the life that lives within one circle was truly beautiful to me.

As I sighed happily, Otabek turned his head to me as he stopped in the water. "What are you sighing about?" He asked me with a curious smile and began walking towards the shore, more slowly than he had been going out.

I shrugged and put my hands on the top of his head. "I haven't been to the sea before....I love it, so much..." Otabek chuckled and set me down once he thought we were in shallow enough water. "Well....it isn't like you aren't going to see it again, I'll take you every week if you really want." He proposed and I jumped for joy, water splashing everywhere as I smiled happily. "Yes! Please please!" I told him and he smiled down at me.

"You are too precious." He said and leant down, gently placing his lips on mine and closing his eyes. I smiled and giggled quietly as he pulled away.

"What are you giggling at?" He asked me and I covered my mouth gently. "Not only is it my first time at the beach, but you were my first kiss as well!" Otabek chuckled and gently grabbed my hand, pulling me along ever so slightly. "There is always a first time for everything." He told me with a flirtatious wink.

I felt my cheeks light up and the gentle water droplets beginning to fall from my nose. Otabek grabbed my towel and draped it over my head. "Let's go and get some ice cream now, how does that sound?" He asked and I nodded happily. "Yes! Let's go!" I told him as I spotted the ice cream stand, walking over to it with my hand tightly within his grasp.

To say that one could have a prefect day would be almost impossible to imagine. But today- for me anyways- was really one of the best days of my life and it was all thanks to my boyfriend, Otabek.

As the waves gently crashed against the setting sky, Otabek carried my sleeping body back to the car, sitting me in it and strapping me in. As he got into the car he put his shoulder underneath my head, trying to make me comfortable enough for the drive back home.

"Sleep well (Y/N)..." He said to me quietly as he pulled out of the parking space and began driving back with a smile.

((Yurio: *stands there with a pout and sighs longingly*

Me: *stares intensely at the wall as I have flashbacks of Boku No Pico at the mentioning of ice cream*

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Be sure to like and check in for more updates!

Up next:
Jean-Jacques Leroy (JJ) x Reader

Until next time!

Chelsea out || ✌🏻

                                 1049 words))