The rest of the story-final chapter

3rd person

"Hey man! I'm really sorry about earlier, I get a little ahead of myself sometimes." Brendon said. "More like all of the time." Dan said emphasizing the 'all'. Brendon smacked Dan on the arm and said with a grin "if it makes you feel any better than I am bi." (directed towards Ty) "It's ok...I am just trying to figure things out." Tyler said.
" we've all been there." Dallon says sympathetically. "Tyler, give me your arm." Josh says sternly coming out of his daze.
"What...no" Tyler says but he was too late Josh had already seen his scars.

Tyler

He didn't say anything he just stared at my arm. Then he took a pen and he wrote his number right below one of my numerous scars. "Promise to text me or call tonight." Josh said. All I could do was nod. "I know you can't promise, but try not to harm yourself. People care about you. I care about you more than anyone else." Josh stated giving me a small-sad smile.
Before I could notice I was getting in my car to drive home. When I got home my mom wanted to know whose number was on my arm. I told her my friend, Josh's. I wasn't going to lie to her but I saw slight disappointment in her face when she discovered it wasn't from a girl. She has been trying to set me up with this weird girl across the street that goes to my same school. Jenna, I think her name is. But you know, I don't like her. She is nice but I just don't like her in that way. Josh is the one on my mind. No Tyler bad... you are straight. Who am I kidding? I am as straight as a curly fry. As I walk upstairs I start texting the number scrawled across my scarred arm. As if he was sitting on his phone, waiting for me to text him her answered immediately.

Josh

I cleared all my plans I made with Brendon so that i could sit on my couch and text Tyler

~~~~~~time~skip~~~bc magic~~4am~~

3rd person

Tyler had fallen asleep while texting Josh at about 11pm ish. But he was awoken by the feeling of his phone buzzing on his chest. Tyler woke up grumpily but his mood soon changed with he saw Josh's contact name come across his screen
1 new text from <3 Josh(づ♥ ³♥)づ
Josh<3- hey sunshine I need to ask you something important.
Josh<3- I am so sorry if I woke you up but I need to hear your voice
Tylenol<3<3- it's ok Skype me.

Tyler looks up to make sure his door is closed. He doesn't want anyone to here his and Josh's conversation.
"Hey Ty, you know how it's Friday?" Josh says
"Yeah" Tyler says hesitantly
"Well do you..I mean only if you want..but do you want to go to Brendon's house this weekend. We usually go and spend the night Friday and Saturday." Josh asks
"Umm yeah sure. Sounds like fun. And it seem that I actually have friends for once."
Tyler joked
Tyler and Josh spend 2 hours talking to each other that night. Until Tyler fell asleep and Josh heard the soft sound of Tyler's adorable snores. Josh knew he was asleep and said "I love you" but his words were lost in Tyler's adorable snoring. After that Josh hung up, thankful that Tyler was getting some sleep.
That morning Tyler wakes up and starts packing for Bren's. He was surprised when his mom called him down 20 minutes early and said that one of his friends were here. Tyler raced down the stairs with his book bag and duffel bag in hand. "Are you going to transport a dead body in that bag" Josh said teasing him.
Tyler blushed and said "let's go"
"Bye mom" Tyler managed to say before walking out the door. Tyler throws his bag in the back seat of Josh's car and gets into the seat next to Josh. "you can listen to whatever you want" Josh said.
Tyler took the aux cord and played some Green Day. Soon enough the car drive was over. They had reached the school and saw Bremdom- actually heard Brendon. But as they got closer, they could see a smirk upon Brendon's face. They got out of the car, and Brendon said "did Tyler spend the night at your house, Josh?" "Wha..no" Josh said his cheeks turning dark crimson. Tyler blushed too, just a lot harder. Brendon exploded in laughter.