He does not love me

Miyako POV

I was singing near a beautifully lake. The reason l was singing not good enough is because of him.

3 days ago

He come back the boy l like l was soooo happy l was going to ask him if he has a girlfriend and does he like anyone Aaaaaaaa!! I can't wait a run to town l was so happy and scared of what is he going to say. I cleaned the house and went to town.
When l got there l saw a lot of girls talking to him. The girls was the beauty's of the town and they asked him who do you like he said that he likes Katy and she is going to be his girlfriend. Katy is a mean beautiful girl which everybody likes more like loves. I was heartbroken and started running to the forest where everybody who enters dies well almost everybody l always go there to cry because l am ugly but this time is because love. I got to a lake where so many body's laid and you can she what's in the lake there was bones monsters and in the center of the lake was a women crying it is a statue
by the way, the statue was old body and in her hands was a rose a red bloody rose while l was looking at the statue at that time l thought that she was crying for the same reason as me ................ because of love..........( she staid there for 2 days and when back home where her father was really worried about her after she ignored him while he was talking to her about where she was and a lot of questions she went to her Romero cry more until the moon turned blue then she started singing lullaby of the moon.

While she was singing the world heard her and fell in love with the moon thinking that the moon Goode's sang it. People ever since the moon turns blue it means love comes and the world is silence when the moon is blue hoping that they hear the beauty's song.

It has been 3 years since she lost her hart and does not love but what happens when she comes to work in the castle of angels where she works as a maid.

End