The one I have been dreaming about

Ok ok soooo this chapter got a little late.................................. sorry!!!!!!!!😩😩
Let's start the chapter

Normal pov

The person who was watching Bubbles was A boy with blonde hair  witch looket like golden hair under the shining moon and his blue eyes looket like the ocean (do you know who this is😍😍😍 witch one of the blue's is this? ) He looket at her eyes piercing her own eyes. He was the person looking at her while she was singing. Bubbles could not move from her spot and she also realised that she was not wearing her mask and the mysteryous man was looking right at Bubbles eyes and he could see her face her hair........ everything.
Finally after a couple of minutes Bubbles askt

W..who a..are y....you m..ist..er? Said a scared Bubbles

He did not say a word but after a couple of minutes he started walking towerds her and he stopped a couple of feet away from her (acually only one feet away from her...... sooo he was veeeeeeeryyyyyyyyyy close) then he gently took her hand making her get up at where she was sitting and look at him. Then music started playing. She at first did not understand what was happening but then he started to dance having his arms around her so she started dancing whith him ( they were dancing tango)

(This is what kind of music they were danceing and how they were danceing juts ignore the people in the video)

While they were danceing the moon reflected to them witch made them look like (it was similar to the blood moon ball in star vs the force of evil it was only blue and they were in a garden similar to the one in cinderella where her and prince charming started singing the song So this is Love)

When they stoped danceing the man kissed Bubbles hand and turned around disapiring in to the darkness then all of the sudden everything turned black to bubbles.

Next morning

Bubbles was in bed not knowing how she got there ( i will give you guyes a hint someone carried her but who ????😀😀)

She also thought was it all a dream then she saw a ring witch she did not have the night before

The ring was beautyful and the color of the ring it reminded her of the man of her 'dream, because the color of the ring is the same color of the mans eyes color

Bubbles,stayed quiet in her bed thinking of last night whith the man

Them danceing
Him kissing her hand
Him disappearing
And waking up whith a ring on her middle finger.

I don't understand enything said a furious Bubbles.

First I found out I have older sisters and then that we are pincasess of all.
Second I found out my father is not my real father .
Third I have super pwers witch is freaking me out a little because I can't controle them at times.
Forth I am not ugly ( she still thinks she is ugly)
And now I have a cute but misterious man apiring then disappears and let's not forget about me blacking out and incredibly being in my rome whith a misteriouse but a adorable ring in my middle finger!!!!!!!!!!!! Thought a furious Bubbles in her head.

Ok ok Bubbles just calm down take deep breath's to calm herself down said Bubbles in her heade trying to calm herself down.

Ok we do not have the time now to think about those kind of things lets go to work for now and I will think about it later when all the work is done. Said Bubbles to herself still trying ot calm herself down.

Ok lets go!!!

Little time skip (she is still working/cleaning)

While Bubbles was cleaning the throne rome a woman come and said this

Little girl why do you allway's weare a mask?

Um........um...heh....... said a scared Bubbles.

Well if you don't want to tell me it is fine said the woman.

Uh well I........ before Bubbles could finish what she was saying the woman left.

End for now
Sorry But I gota go me and my older sister are going shoping.