The purple bunny

The girl up there is Bunny🔝

Bubbles pov

It has been one day since I last saw my sister's, but I am ok.............. for now. Even though there are angel's and a lot of them are mean and rude to me.
They hate me.
...................................I don't know why?
I also found an abandoned castle, it is in the middle of all the supernatural castle's and there kingdom's.

The castle is beautyfull but old not too old but old, it also seems that it was abandoned not too long ago maybe 16 years it was abandoned, don't know why because it is the most beautiful castle of all the kingdom's.
There are also in the castle pictures of a woman with blonde hair but pink and purple eyes. (One eye is purple while the other one is pink) And a man with black hair with white and black eyes. They wore crown's in there head's. They probably ownd the castle because there are a lot of picture's of them.

They look like a god and godess

There is also a throne rome with two big chair's decorated with gem's gold's and biamond's. And behind the chair's is a big diamond rose whith different colors on it.
Like blue, purple, pink, green, white, black and yellow.

But to me it all look's very familiar to me................... like I have been here before.............................a long time ago.

I was there for probably 5 hours when I left.

But I still can't forget the woman and the man in the picture
They look soo familiar and every time I look at them............................ I feel both happy and......... sad  I can't explain it, I feel connected to them.................. both of them I feel............connected...............weird.

When I left I went to the royal garden of the angel's castle and I started  singing a song that I remember when I was a baby........................ I remember a woman whith golden hair I can't remember her face but I remember her kind eye's, singing to me while little me fall a sleep in her arm's. Her voice it was kind and gentle.

When I stoped singing someone started claping and I turned around and saw one of mine older sisters I think her name was........................... Bunny yeah Bunny is her name the one with the purple rose tatto.

Wow my little sister can sing, how amazing!!!!! yelled Bunny exited.

Please be quite people can hear you. We don't want to wake them up. Said a scared and voried Bubbles.

They won't come dont wory said a still happy Bunny.

What do you mean by they won't come or hear us,....................... what did you do?! ask a even more worried and scared Bubbles

The only thing I did was put them into sleep and they won't wake up until morning, thanks to my magic said Bunny proud of herself.

What you can do that. ask Bubbles socked

Yes I can soo can the other's and you can do it two but you need to practice.said Bunny serious now

After hours of practiceing ( too lazy to write what they were doing)

Ok am I done now? ask a tired and out of breath  Bubbels

Yes you are. Said Buny happy that her sister learnd some magic even if it is a little bit.

Normal pov

When Bubbles finished her trainging
She went back to work. And Bunny left also to go somewhere probably to where the rest of Bubbleses older sister's are.

But what Bubbles did not know is that someone was waiting for her
And that someone
Was
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

End
I know I am evil😝😝

Sorry this chapter is short
But I am busy with school so I don't have time

But the next chapter is going to be longer and I am updateing it in 3 days

Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great time at school otlr should we call it hell😈😈

And I am out 😘😘 BYE BYE!!!!!
Love you!
And thanks for readeing my story!😘