three

"Stupid fucking dick." Casey grumbled under his breath as he tugged a tank top over his head. Jace lay on the bed, his arms folded behind his head and he laughed, amused at the amount of fury that was condensed into his small brother.

"You never know." Jace piped in, jutting out his bottom lip, highlighting his nonchalance. "You may learn something." Growling, Casey whirled round and snatched the pillow that resided on the chair beside him. With one powerful throw the pillow was sent flying at Jace, who was too busy laughing to bother catching it.

"You're not helping." Casey whined. "Let me yap." Jace sat up and crossed his legs, placing the pillow on top of them and rested his chin on his hands. "Oh are you going to stomp your foot now? Is wittle Casey mad?" He pouted, loving how riled up his brother was getting.

"Damn fucking right wittle Casey is mad. Because wittle Casey has to breath the same air as that fucking shit, dick, prick, bastard." Casey was so mad, Jace waited for steam to flow from his ears.

"My my you have a mouth like a sailor. You kiss your mother with that mouth?" He whistled before biting his tongue, cringing when he realised that he had mentioned Jocelyn. Casey saw his apologetic eyes and waved a hand, shrugging. "I don't care, you don't have to walk on egg shells around me."

"She is your mother Casey." Jace sighed and Casey shot him a sharp look. "Was." He corrected. "Now, I have to go deal with that shit head so I will see you later." Casey sighed, forcing a smile.

"Woo team Casey." Jace chortled as Casey made his way down the hallway, laughing at his brother. When his laughter settled down, Casey focused on the matter at hand.

Valentine had requested - meaning demanded - that Casey come train with him. Only this time there was a twist - Casey had to use his powers. Casey couldn't have thought of a worse way to spend his afternoon, and this was when he was imprisoned on a ship in the middle of nowhere.

Casey reached the top deck - which was wgere Valentine had requested them to meet - and sure enough the weasel of a man was there. Casey walked towardshim, his lip curled upwards in a feral snarl. When Valentine spotted Casey he grinned from ear to ear but Casey didn't return the gesture.

"Ah I'm glad you decided to join me my son." Valentine commented and Casey rolled his eyes. "As if I had much of a choice." He grumbled, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Now today we are going to get a grasp on how those powers of yoirs works. What makes it tick tock. Now go on, show me what you can do." He spoke in a chirpy tone as if Casey was a child.

"I am not your lab rat. Nor am I a fucking light switch. I can't just turn this shit on and off." Casey snarled and her father tutted, shaking his head disapprovingly. "Now Casey you watch that mouth of yours, you will show your father some respect." Valentine's tone was clipped as his eyes narrowed.

Casey made direct eye contact with Valentine and spat on the ground in front of him. A small but disrespectful act. Valentine was nearly shaking with fury but Casey did not step down as his father stepped forward.

Valentine's voice was quiet and threatening when he spoke again, his words said with a smile. "You will do exactly as I tell you to do otherwise your brother will pay the price. Then I will move on to Clarissa and then your mother. When I'm done with them I will eviscerate the half - breed, burn the vampire, skin the warlock and mutilate the Lightwood boy and his siblings. Is that understood?"

Casey felt the fire igniting in his veins, bubbling up like magma in the core of a volcano, clawing to get to the surface and erupt. He began to snarl at his father, a sound so feral that even Valentine faltered momentarily.

One of Valentine's men looked over the side of the ship as he heard a spitting sound of sorts. Eyes wide, hs turned to Valentine in alarm. "Sir." He addressed him, panic seeping into his rough voice. "The water, it's it's boiling
" He finished in disbelief.

Valentine grinned, clapping his hands as he began to laugh triumphantly. "Yes yes yes!" He chanted. "That's it Casey! My little warrior."

The nickname that his father had used to call him only increased the red hot flame residing in Casey's chest and his snarling roar echoed throughoutthe ship, its sound si loud that even Jace on the bottom deck felt his ears prick up at the noise.

"Alright Casey calm down." Valentine sighed, getting quite bored, but also a little frightened even though he didn't show it. But Casey couldn't the images out of his head. The images of his friends and family lying dead at his feet because he had failed them by not killing the monster that stood before him. The image of sweet Alexander with stomach ripped open, the contents of it pooling at Casey's feet. Never would Casey let that happen, even if it met his death.

A wave rose from the ocean and crashed against the protection barrier, saving Valentine from harm this time. The movement ceased when Casey saw genuine fear in Valentine's eyes, for he was satisfied he had proved his point. "I think I've got the hang of how to use my powers now. Thank you father." Casey hissed and turned on his heel retreating down the deck, victorious.

When he had left valentine turned to face his men who looked stunned. "Wise up." He snarled, and the men instantly straightened their posture, their facial expressions becoming void. "Frightened of a little boy. That's all he is, and little boys who do bad things must be punished. It's the only way they will learn." Valentine turned away from them and glanced at the space where Casey had stood moments before. "And Casey my son you will learn." He smiled.

-
a/n
Woo kind of a filler sorta, just a lil more background on caseys powers and craic like that.
Anyway, on the topic of recasting xKol_Mikaelsonx said Dylan O'Brien and honestly I think that's such a good face claim for Casey! But you guys prefer Ezra over Logan as far as I can see so I think that's who I'll choose between.

So who would you prefer ?

Ezra miller
Dylan O'Brien

Just comment whichever one and whichever has the most votes Will be the faceclaim for Casey! Thanks for sticking by me everyone :)♥️