Ain't Nobody Thinking Bout You!

Nobody POV

The girls woke up because they planned on going out to breakfast today (Saturday). They took a shower and got dressed. On the way to the car they had a long conversation.

End Of POV

Bre: Have you heard that we are getting signed to Interscope Records?

Bee: OMG!! Yeah! I can't wait!

Lolo: Yea 😔

Bee: Aww Lourdes! We will take you everywhere we go ok? Even if your not in the group.

Nique: Yea. We can never forget about you! Your like my sister boo.

Lolo: Aww I love you guys! ❤️

Bre: We reppin' Purple 💜

Bee: Pink 💖

Nique: And Blue💙!

All/Lo: OMG Salute!!

Lolo: Anyways! We are at Starbucks.

Nique: Come on guys.

They jumped out of the car and walked into Starbucks. Once they ordered their stuff and sat down, it just so happens Mindless Behavior comes through the door and sits at their table. Breaunna felt uncomfortable sitting next to Chresanto.

Bre: Excuse me? Ima go sit at another table.

-She leaves and 5mins later Chresanto follows her-

-With Chresanto and Bre-

Chresanto:Listen Bre(GCO)

Bre: It's Breaunna to you!

Chresanto: Well Breaunna, I'm sorry for what I said to you. I was just not ready to be a father. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings at all! All I'm trying to say is that I love you Breaunna Merkell Womack. And I really hope that you can find somewhere in your heart to forgive me. Will you?

Bre: I don't know Chres. We can start off as friends though!

I could see the pain and sorrow in his eyes and I wanted to take him back instantly but I couldn't get back together with him that easily.

Chres: Ok sure. We should get back to the table.

We walked to the table and say with the rest of the crew. I felt good that me and Chres made up...as friends.

Bee: Soo are y'all good?

I looked at Chresanto and he stared back.

Bre: Yea we are good.

Nique: So guys? What have y'all been up to?

She was referring to all of them except Ray. I guess she still ain't talking to him.

Bre: Hol'Up! If me and Chresanto made up then you and Ray need to make up too.

Nique: Fine!

Nique and Ray walked towards another table to talk.

Nique: Soo umm.....

Without warning, Ray smashed his lips into Nique's and she instantly kissed back. He had his hands around her waist and she had her arms around his neck.

Nique: So what does this mean?

Ray: Whatever you want it to.

Nique: Well I want it to mean that we are together.

She said it with a huge grin on her face.

Ray: Then that's what it's gonna be then!

They walked back to the table holding hands.

Lolo: Awww look at the cute couple!

Bre: Aye we should get going. We have to be home by the time Aunt Tiny come home. It's 10:32 and they'll be back at 1:00 and we still have to get dressed.

Bee: Oh right! Leggo!!

Nique: Bye bae.

She kissed his cheek and walked out of the door with the rest of the girls.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED

Short chappie!

#TeamSpiffyMisfitTrendyMoonWalker