Practice!

Nique POV

We finally arrived at the house around 11:00. We all got dressed into our dancing clothes. When we were done it was 11:43.

End Of POV

Me: What do y'all want to do for now?

Lolo: I don't know. Maybe watch TV?

Bre: Oh yea! Can we watch Basketball Wives LA? That's my shit!

Bahja went to go turn on the TV. We watched about 1 episode and halfway through the show there was a knock on the door. I didn't notice it was 12:30 but before I could get up, my mom and Auntie Shamra came through the door.

Mom: Come on girls. Time for practice!

Bee: Aight.

She was texting Craig -_- Like always. I snatched her phone away from her and gave it to Aunt Shamra.

Me: You don't need any distractions while we practice because last time you bust your ass!

Bee: Whatever let's just go.

10 minutes later we arrived at the "All Dance" studio. We did our 5 minute stretches and got into position. We sang while we danced.

Its about that time!

Purple, Pink, and Blue!

OMG, Salute!

Getcha Life!

Leggo!

Turn Up!

Bossed Up!

We did the routine to the whole song and sat out for a break. Bre looked mad sick and ran to the bathroom. She still haven't told her mom, Reign, that she was pregnant. I guess she'll tell her when she's ready.

The End Of Practice

Bre POV

How am I going to tell my mom? How will she take it? This guilt is a burden! Why did I have sex in the first place?!

End Of POV

____________________________________

I know its short but I still updated. I kept my promise! Anyway thank you guys for being very supportive and voting. I will always love my fans!

What do you guys think?

Should Bre tell her Mom?

Hmm tell me what should happen in the next chapter!

Updating late tommorow! Maybe around 6:30.

Love You Babes!!