Continued!!

Bre POV
I was home alone taking care of my babies Messiah and Kiana. They are soo adorable! They are now 1 years old and are now starting to walk and talk. Chresanto barely even comes and visit them because he's with his 'girlfriend' Skylar.
End Of POV

I was putting Kiana to sleep until somebody called my phone. I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Ray. Yep we are on good terms right now.

Me: Wassup bruh?
Ray: Nothing just checking up on my niece and nephew. What are they up to?
Me: Messiah is sleep and I'm rocking Kiana to sleep now. You didn't even call to check up on me tho!
Ray: Nigga ain't nobody worried about you!! (chuckles) I'm gonna put you on speaker.
Me: Aight.
Jacob: Hola niña lol!
Me: Hey Jakey! (^.^)
Craig: What it do boo.
Me: Hey. Where's Chres?
Jacob: You may not want to know. But I'll tell you anyway. He's upstairs banging the fuck out of Skylar. I swear she won't stop scream-

I hung up before he could finish his sentence. What makes you think I want to hear that type of shit?

Bahja POV
Me and Nolen was spending some quality time together so I turned off my phone so we wouldn't be bothered. Right now we are cuddled up and watching 'Jack Ass'.
End Of POV

Nolen:(phone rings)
Oh so I have to turn my shit off but your phone is ringing loud as hell!

Nolen: Yea.....mhm I can make it there......N-....ugh fine damn I'll be there!
Me: What the fuck is it now?
Nolen: I have to go see my mom right quick.

He left. You know he has been going out a lot lately and I don't like it. I hope he aint cheating in me with no hoe.
____________________________________________
Short but I updated! (★^O^★)