Never Love Again!

A/N: Sequel coming after this chapter so it's gonna be a long chappie!!

_____________________________________

The Next Day

Sydnei POV

Me and the girls were downstairs eating breakfast. I feel bad for the Bre tho! She didn't deserve  that mess at all. Well yes I'm Sydnei and I'm Breaunna cuzzo! I love her and I will go ghetto on people if they mess with her.

End Of POV

Me: What are we gonna do today?

Bre: Um wanna go shopping? I do need some baby clothes because the babies are coming soon.

Bahja: Yea and I need some new clothes. This chick has to stay fly even on her worse days. (points to herself and pops invisible collar)

Nique: Anyway! Let's get dressed cause I'm still in my PJ's.

I went upstairs and took a shower. I put on a 'I'm Flexing' crop top, white ripped skinnies, and my white and gray Jordan's. I grabbed my phone and put on some 'Tattoo' perfume by INKY. I went downstairs to see all of the girls waiting for me.

Lo: Damn your finally ready!

Me: Whatever let's go.

We hop in Bre car and drives to the mall. We talked on the way there and joked with each other.

Bre: We're here! Now get the hell out before I throw y'all asses out. (turns off the car and hops out)

Nique: Mhmm shut up! Leggo!

Bahja: No I say leggo. Soo.....LEGGO!!

Me&Lo: (laughs hysterically)

We got into the mall and we were deciding where go. We hit up the baby store for Bre first. We picked up a few outfits for the babies. We then decided to go to Wet Seal.

Me: (holds up a 'DOPE' sweatshirt) Cute or Nah?

Bre: Cute! Buy me some and some skinny jeans.

We paid for our stuff and left. We arrived home 1 hour later because we stopped for food.

Skipping To 5 Months Later

Bre just went in labor! OMG she just ruined the carpet! She's in her hospital room giving birth without the baby's father there which really pisses me off. He's supposed to be here to see his child being born. The doctor came out and read from a clipboard.

Doc: May I please have the family of Breaunna Merkell Womack?

Us: (stands) Yes?

Doc: You are allowed to see her now.

Nique: What room Sir?

Doc: Room 113 down the hall.

Bahja: Thank you.

We walked down the hall to room 113 and went in. I saw Bre holding 2 precious babies. Aww they must be my niece and nephew.

Me: How ya feeling?

Bre: In pain but good at the same time. (chuckles)

Me: When will you be out?

Bre: In 3 days. Promise yall will visit everyday and bring my clothes.

Lo: We promise Bre.

Lourdes gave her a hug and she returned it.

Nique: Well its 5:00. We can stay until 8:00 so let's talk or something. Oh yea and I brought McDonalds for us. I bought a lot too!

Bre: Yes! (grabs a tea, large fries, and 2 whoppers) Nurse!

Nurse: Yes ma'am?

Bre: Can you please take the babies?

Nurse: Sure can. (picks the babies up and leaves)

Lo: Turn out the lights Sydnei!

Me: OK? (turns them off)

Lo: We are watching the movie Ride Along.

Nique: Yay!

They watch the movie and when its done its 7:26.

Bahja: We have 34 more minutes left soo....let's prank call people!

Us/Bee: I'm down!

Bre: Let's get the boys first for revenge!

Lo: Yea! (calls Prince)

Jacob: Hello?

Lo: You and your friends will die tonight at 12:00 if you don't meet me in the alley by 10:00 sharp.

Jacob: Mane whatever. Nigga hop off my shit!

Lo: Sleep with one eye open tonight.

Jacob: I'm not meeting you! Bitch I will slice and dice your ass! I'm not into men nigga.

Lo: (laughs) And y'all just got pranked bitch niggas. I bet y'all just pissed in y'all pants!

Ray: Man what do y'all hoes want?

Nique: Definitely not you!

Bre: And I went in labor without Chresanto standing ass!

Chres: And I care because? (hangs up)

Bahja: Listen we gotta go! We'll visit.

We left after giving her hugs and kisses on the cheek.

Bre POV

WOW! I'm left in this dark and cold hospital. I finally fell asleep thinking that its the end of Chresanto and me.

_____________________________________

So basically this is what happened:

•The girls visited all of the 3 days.

•Breaunna got to go home and spend time with her babies and the girls.

•Chresanto is on child support and only able to have the babies on weekends.

•Bre isn't currently dating anybody right now because of drama.

•Bahja and Nique graduated high school while Lourdes passed to 11th grade.

•There are still problems that happens sometimes.

•Nique is currently pregnant by her boyfriend Issa.

•Lourdes is dating Corahn Lockridge

•Bahja is dating Nolen Pryor (#TeamBangBros)

And Yea that's the story!! Don't worry the sequel is coming soon!
Bang Bros