Chapter 1: WE MEET

London was ready for her first day of school when her phone started ringing she got excited cause it was her boyfriend. She answered as quickly as possible and jumped on to her bed.     " " Hey Archie wat u doin?"
" Nothin just talkin to u how bout u?"
" Getting ready for school how come I haven't seen u all summer I thought u moved down here?"
" Hey I gotta go I will text u about it after school k."
"K"
I didn't seem to worry that much cause I was pretty sure he was here in town and I am probably going to bump into him at school today.

My mom was yelling at me cause I had to head to school or I would never make it in time. I sprinted down the stairs and grabbed my backpack and my keys and went straight out the door scream "LOVE YOU" to my mom as the door closed.
***********************************
Once I got to school
I started walking to my locker and and this boy slammed his locker open and then next thing I remember I fell to the floor. I woke up to a girl and boy with the same hair color and they looked alike staring at me. I was kinda creeped out but at the same time embarrassed. The boy offered to help me and he introduced him self " Hey I am Jason and this is my twin sister Cheryl." As he lifted me up I said " Hi I'm London and I think my nose is bruised." He laughed at my comment and took me to class, thank god we were in the same class first period.
***********************************
It was finally lunch block and I was starving. I couldn't find Archie but Cheryl was waving at me. I walked to Cheryl I saw Jason sitting next to her talking to two other boys at the table and Cheryl was by herself so I sat next to her. As soon as I sat down Cheryl asked if I can come over after school to watch a movie at her house. I told of course and she said that we can get a pedicure after. I was excited cause I have never gotten a pedicure before. Then out of a sudden she asked Jason if he wanted to watch the movie he replied with " Yay of course I met this new guy named Archie that seems nice so can I invite him." I didn't want to say that was my boyfriend cause then he would probably think it's akward and make him not come so I didn't say anything. Once the bell rang I walked to class with Jason and his two friends. It was kinda akward since they were talking about football and my dad and me always use to watch football until he passed away. Football used to be my favorite sport since I was little but I haven't really watched it in awhile. Then Jason asked " Are you going to join the River Vixens?" He also stated that they r the cheer group and I would be able to see him more and watch him practice football which I kinda got excited about it cause Archie was joining football this year.
***********************************
After school while I was driving to cheryIs Archie was walking and waved so I pulled over to talk to him.
I was wondering what he had to tell me so. " Hey Arch, I missed u"
" Hey I need to talk to u"
" Yeah sure spill"
" Well, I kinda think that we should"
He walked away then came back with a sad face he then said
" I think we s-should brake up"
" Why what did I do"
" My dad said I can't be in a relationship when I join football and I have feelings for someone else"
" It's ok I get it I have to go I am going out"
" That's funny where are you going"
Omg I totally forgot he was going to the blossoms to
" We are both going to the Blossoms so we have to play it cool and act like we have never met each other ok!"
" Omg you are going there too, ok I will do that I guess see you there."
I waved and drove off.
***********************************
HEY GUYS FIRST UPDATE SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY THIS WEEK SO I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY AND I WILL HAVE ANOTHER UPDATE SOON!!!

-Jaila-