Chapter 2: more then friends?

Once I arrived at the Blossoms house, I got out my car and rang the door bell. Jason opened the door and hugged me which was not what I was expecting but I hugged back. He told me Cheryl was in her room and he walked me there. Cheryl said " Thanks JJ" then he closed the door and I sat on Cheryl's bed. She stared at me for a few seconds then looked down at her phone again. She then said " We r just waiting for Jason's friend Archie, do u want to go get snacks ready and sit on the couch?" I said yes then we went downstairs and made popcorn. Then the doorbell rang and Jason yelled " I got it, I think it's Archie." We both sat next to each other then Jason came in and sat next to me and Archie sat on the other side of him.
****************************
CHERYLS P.O.V

I hope Archie doesn't say anything about our new relationship. I don't want Jason to know cause he will start acting like a big brother and be all tough on him, and I don't want it to ruin me and London's friendship.
****************************
We were sitting on the couch and I leaned my head on Cheryl's shoulder and she whispered in my ear " Put ur head on Jason's shoulder, you guys are cute he won't care!" Once I leaned my head on Jason's shoulder I looked up at him and smiled and he automatically looked down at me and smiled back then we both just continued watching the movie with my head on Jason's shoulder.
**************************** Once the movie ended everyone was sleeping except me and Cheryl. Cheryl told me to text my parents and since it was Friday if I can stay over for the weekend. They said yes since they had work so I was going to stay there two nights. Archie woke up and left, and Jason was sleeping on my lap so me and Cheryl were texting cause we didn't want Jason to hear anything

Cheryl: So do u like JJ

London: yeah but I don't know if he likes me

Cheryl: of course he does he let u put ur head on his shoulder and he is sleeping on ur lap

London: ok I want him to ask me out, when he wakes up do u want to watch a scary movie??

Cheryl: yes!! then you can act all scared and cuddle with him it will be so cute!!!

London: ok but then can we have dinner I am kinda hungry

Cheryl: yeah sure lets wake him and watch the movie
****************************
Hey guys short chapter I hope u enjoy next chp is going to be good