Chapter 6: big sleepover

Londons P.O.V
Once we got all the girls and Archie we walked through the crowds and walked out to the car. Polly was crying still so I asked her if she can still drive and she said yes. Once we got at my house I set up a bath for Polly then she left and I ordered pizza. Once I got on the phone it was a really nice person and she sounded sweet and very nice but she was trying to convince me to buy a large pizza with 5 toppings and garlic knots but I said no way.

Polly's P.O.V
I can't believe my best friend just left me cause her boyfriend was more important and she couldn't make time for me anymore. I just said she can hang with me on the weekends but she said she will have to much homework and she goes to the beach with his family in the weekends and in the winter they go skiing instead of the beach. I just thought that in school we can talk but she doesn't even want to talk to me anymore she says she scared of my parents so she's gonna stop talking to me.

Betty's P.O.V
I really hope Polly's ok she really never explained enough to me what happen so I hope she tells me soon. I am still worried about jughead I left him at the party without telling him where I was going so he's probably worried sick. I will probably just text him or call him later cause London just told us she ordered pizza and she's gonna pick out a movie for after. She also said she's gonna go to the grocery store to rent a movie and get any snacks we need, Jason went with her.

Cheryl's P.O.V
I can't wait to watch a movie snuggled in Archie's arms. I should go change into my P.Js. I put on my fuzzy pare of pants that were a little to small so they hugged my legs and my loose shirt that Jason gave to me cause he said it "wasn't his style". What if Archie thinks I am not good enough for him but what if he thinks I am to much and he's not good enough for me. I walked down the stairs and saw Archie on the couch with a tight shirt and athletic shorts on.

Archie's P.O.V
Once Cheryl walked down the stairs my jaw dropped she looked so cute in that shirt and those tight pants that just fit her. I couldn't wait to cuddle with her and have her fall asleep on my chest with my arms wrapped around her. She always looks cute but not that cute. The one time I saw her in pajamas was the last sleepover and she was in Jason's pants and shirt. I am soooo hungry though I can't wait to eat and I wonder what movie we are watching tonight. I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!

Jason's P.O.V
I decided to go with London to go get the movie and snacks. I was so hungry I could focus on anything but food. Then once London got in the car and started singing my jaw dropped. She had the most beautifulest voice I have ever heard. I was just so amazed. Then I turned the car off and the music turned off and I got out of the car to go open the door for London. She said thank you and I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers as walked into the store. We decided to go get snacks first and then we went to the movie section. We picked out two movies and brought them home and had them pick which one they wanted to watch. Then the pizza guy came and I paid and got the pizza. I handed it to London and then she placed it in the table and grabbed me and pulled me into the kitchen and asked me to get the drinks and put the popcorn making while she got the plates and all the candy into bowls.
*******************************
SORRY SHORT CHAP THE NEXT ONE WILL HE LONGER I WILL WRITE SOME TONIGHT AND UPDATE PROBABLY TOMMOROW PLEASE VOTE ANF COMMENT AND PLOT TWIST YOU WANT TO HAPPEN OR WHAT I SHOULD DO TO MAKE IT BETTER HUT THANKS FOR READING