Chapter 5: party time

SORRY DIDNT UPDATE RECENTLY HAD ALOT GOING ON!!!!!
********************************
We all ran out to the car and Jason opened the door for me and Archie did the same for Cheryl on the other side then, Archie then hopped in the front seat with Polly. On the way there we had a really nice conversation
Polly: Thanks so much for letting me come with u guys
Cheryl: Of course we were gonna need someone to take us anyways
Jason: You have a nice car.
It was a jeep with a air freshener hanging off the dashboard.
Me: Your car also smells really good.
Archie: So Polly have you
Been to Veronica's house yet it's really big.
Polly: Yeah I have been there a few times cause I have to drop Betty there off sometimes.
Then we pulled in to a big house that was shaking cause the music was blasting and there were kids jumping up and down on the front lawn and Jason grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers and walked me to the front door. Jason held the door open for all of us and then we heard a high pitch voice scream
"POLLY"
It was Betty and she ran and gave her a hug. Betty was always excited like this she was just a really happy person. Then she grabbed my hand and dragged me and Jason to the kitchen. We decided just to get water and there were a bunch of chips on the table so we grabbed a bowl and walked to the dinning room which was quite. Jason fed me the sour patch kids. I started to blush again and he asked me what's wrong
Me: Nah I am fine it's just really loud in here
Jason: Oh ok cause if you want to go home I can take you and we can go watch a movie
Me: I at least want dance to one song before we go and we can probably just take Polly's car and bring it back to pick them up. Ten we waited for the one slow song to come on so we can leave.

Once it came on me and Jason ran to the living room and he put his hands on my waist and I laid my head on his shoulder and we stepped back and forth and side to side. Right after the song ended we went to find Polly to tell her what we were doing. We first checked the living room where everyone was dancing and she was nowhere to be found. Then me and Jason headed to the kitchen and we ran into Betty with a group of girls and they were all laughing and talking. I decided to tap on her shoulder and all of the girls stopped laughing and turned towards me. I started to blush cause I wasn't used to all these eyes on me then I started to talk to Betty. I asked her if she knew where Polly was and she said she had no clue but she would help us look for her. So she said we should go upstairs and check on the rooms to see if she was there. All three of us went up the stairs I opened the first door and it was just a couple talking. Then we went to the room across the hall and there were a bunch of girls laughing and doing each other's hair and makeup. I had to go to the bathroom so we walked down the hall check all the rooms on the way there to see if Polly was in any of them. When we got to the bathroom we heard crying so i knock on the door and all I heard was go away in a rasping voice sounding like someone had been crying so I asked if I can come in. The person said yes so I opened the door slightly and it revealed Polly sitting on the floor with her makeup smeared down her face and her hair up in a messy bun.
Me: Polly what's wrong
Polly: I just got into a big fight with my best friend, she stopped talking to me for a few days now so o asked her what happen and she went off on me so I did the same and we said we aren't gonna be friends anymore.
Me: Jason and I are going to my house you are more than welcome to come if you want?
Polly: yeah that will be nice can I sleep there?
Me: Yeah matter of fact you, Betty, Cheryl, and Archie and Jason can sleepover. Trust me it will be really fun. So we decidedd to round up all the people then we went to thank Veronica for inviting us.
********************************
NEW UPDATE HOPE YOU ENJOY IT
~Jaila~