// Chapter Two //

::::

"I should have.... brought my... bike... my god.." Y/n stumbled throughout the forest in blind tiredness and excitement due to the ship did finally hit the ground and was only a bit aways, The girl yelped as she tripped on a root that stuck out of a tree and landed on her face groaning out in pain. Yet slowly got up and held her one cheek feeling some hot blood wet her hand yet she pushed it aside and continued on her small journey, Her heart dropped at the sight that was in front of her "Oh my god..." Was all the girl could whimper before a large blue net was shot over her. Y/n felt her body grow numb as two drones hovered over her body and picked up the net; Lifting her into the air roughly, "Hey! Watch it ruthbucketh!" Y/n hissed as she caught her breath.

The two drones began to make their way towards the area where the ship has crashed getting a whimper from the girl as she tried to move her arm to grab the hunting knife, Her mind was even numb and she didn't know what to feel at the moment. She just thought for a minute "So... I'm getting stolen by presumably aliens, I am now numb and can't do anything but talk with a weird lisp or think to myself... I am going to die in the worst way" All she could do it roll her eyes and groan, She tried to focus on what was around her at the moment yet everything was blurry and her head was pounding. Out of all the mayhem though she could hear a familiar barking and felt herself being dropped to the hard cold ground, without thinking rolled off the net to feel a wet tongue on her face making her eyes welled up with tears as her vision came back to spot the White canine happily holding the two drones in its mouth.

But before the moment even started it was over by the sound of a high pitch gunshot, everything went pale as the loveable animal's body stiffened and it was thrown to the ground with a whimper. Y/n couldn't speak and only sat up holding her beloved dog in her hands feeling its own hot blood cover her hands, All she could get out was weeps as footsteps approached from behind "What a pathetic creature, Crying over a furred mutt. Whatever, This was easier than thought" A rough and rusty voice hissed in disgust as Y/n felt her neck get grabbed and her body flying into the air to face a furry purple creature, Blood red eyes and huge ears. Y/n didn't move her body was just loose and her eyes were cold, the alien grinned showing it's huge sharp teeth with a chuckle "What a cutie, Zarkon can make nice warrior out of you" The girl felt what was like handcuffs clip around her hands yet they were way too tight for comfort.

The whole scene was over as the bulky thing flipped Y/n upside down and threw her over his shoulder, It's ear brushed the back of her neck as the two started to walk. All the emotion finally hit her as she was heading away from the bloody white body the laid down behind them, Kiki whimper as it tried to follow yet yowled in pain and hit the ground. Kiki just stared at its master that it loved so much with dull lifeless eyes, It didn't blink or move it just laid there as it gave one last breath. Anger boiled in her body as she tried to kick but her leg only twitched aggressively but that didn't stop the purple alien only getting a chuckle once again before they arrived at the ship, "You... Crashed.." Y/n made out weakly sorrow filled her voice before being thrown into what looked to be a huge cage with claw marks that littered the walls and floor. "The pip-squeak speaks. I didn't crash just landed, I have already done my job" He muttered glaring into Y/n's dull eyes before slamming the bars shut and closing another door after it.

The girl just shook in a ball as plenty more tears flushed out of her eyes "I should never have come out here... oh my god I never should have.." She mumbled over and over to herself, She didn't even move at the sounds of the ship's engines warming up. She shook her head and clenched her hair remembering the lifeless body of her best friend and felt its blood mixing with her hair, She felt the ship blasting away from her home and hearing the muffled voices of the alien and probably another. Her gut was empty as she now blinked away tears and wiped some blood on her pants "I just hope mom won't take this too badly.." She hissed, "I just need to be strong, Die strong than weak" she thought to herself as the ship began to speed up.

::::

[838 Words]