// Chapter Three //

::::

Somehow Y/n had managed to fall asleep on this ship trunk probably after going through so much in so little time, Yet she was awakened by a rough skid to the right causing her head to bash on the wall. "How about you throw me around harder back here, You didn't kill me yet!" There was another aggressive turn to the left that sent Y/n tumbling to the other side of the cage and hitting her rib cage, She hissed in pain and held her side "I didn't mean it idiot!" She screamed as the ship took a nosedive and the back door flew off. She could see a massive white and blue ship above them that slowly floated yet that was not what threw her off, It was 3 colored lion's that dived down after them. Y/n yelled in fear as a wing from the ship hit the side of the cage breaking off a bar and denting the other giving a large gap in between. So of course without hesitation Y/n scrambled to her feet and slid past the two, She gripped onto a sturdy bar and spotted the very close rocky ground "Oh.. Let's just hope these robot things are not going to steal me as well.." She mumbled and took a deep breath before letting go of the ship and flying forwards towards the lions. 

"Bad idea! Let me just fall to my doom please!!" The one yellow lion inched closer to the girl and opened its jaws scooping her up easily, Y/n tumbled on the metal flooring before sitting up and holding her cheek. Her cut reopened so it was bleeding once again and stinging "I would help you up but I just need to-" The girl felt the lion pull up quickly and steading out, She glanced over to see a larger looking male in a yellow suit walk over and hold a hand out "Here" He smiled happily as Y/n accepted and stood up. "You're human.." The paladin laughed and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly "Yeah, I'm Hunk. We got some weird readings on that ship so we had to take it out, Sorry if-" Hunk pointed to the gash on her cheek. Y/n's eyes widened "No no! I trippe-" She stopped dead in her tracks as the memories flooded back almost knocking the wind out of her, "Are you ok? Uh here" Hunk guided the girl over to the pilot's seat and let her sit before bring his lion to the massive ship that hovered above, "I am.. so sorry.. just.." The girl shook her head as her gut turned "It's fine you have been through a lot" The male patted the girl's shoulder.

"What? Oh yeah I got her" Hunk glanced away "And also she is human guys!" The girl peered up to notice Hunk was chatting with his fellow crew, The girl tried to turn yet hissed in pain and held her rib cage making Hunk panic "We need to get you to a healing pod! U-Uh.. Just let me land.." The girl felt dizzy as her chest area burned in pain. She could feel the lion land and the outside turn a tint of light blue surrounded them "Hunk... I am sorry I'm feeling really... Dizzy.." Y/n mumbled standing up weakly to feel Hunk's huge hands grab her shoulders "I will guide you don't worry, Tell me if you feel any worse" He stated as the two begin to move. Y/n wasn't even sure where she was at the moment yet without warning she toppled over and fell on Hunk "Oh no! uh guys!?!" She could hear her heart pounding for the last finally bits she could remember before completely blacking out.

::::

~ Hisssss ~

Y/n felt her body grow a lot heavier as she stumbled forwards blindly crashing into someone almost falling "Woah Woah take it easy" a voice softly said steadying Y/n out, The girl rubbed her eyes and glanced up at the voice taking in the new environment. There stood a tall man with calming dark grey eyes, He had a large scar on his nose and a white tuff in his hair and an odd black jacket. "Ugh..." Was all the teen could hiss out "I feel so stiff" Shiro let go as the girl cracked her back with a long groan and yawn, "Yeah haha it happens a lot" He grinned before holding out a hand "I am Shiro" Y/n glanced down and awkwardly shook it "Y/n." she glanced around the room "Did you guys like steal me or somethin?" The words made Shiro laugh as the two dropped each other's hands. "Here, I can introduce you to the rest of the crew and explain what's going on" Y/n nodded as she followed behind Shiro; Who was now leaving the odd room.

She held in a gasp at the scene around her and Shiro with all her might, it was huge with perfect shiny white material and some glowing blue areas. She glanced over to see Shiro chuckling "It's how I felt when I first saw this place as well" he admitted, Y/n blushed knowing that she probably looked like an idiot and stared at her toes. The two took a right turn and walked into what seemed to be a lounging room to see four figures, Two of them were in a small fist fight and the other two were chatting. Everyone peered up to spot the tall male and girl before straightening out "She is awake!" Hunk happily said standing up and rushing over "How are you feeling!?" Y/n chuckled as she hugged the male "I'm great, Thanks Hunk" The paladin hesitantly hugged back.

The two ended the hug and Y/n looked around "So um... I'm Y/n.." She waved a bit awkwardly yet flinched back as one of the guys dashed over and kissed her hand lightly "Hey beautiful, Name's Lance~" The girl laughed awkwardly as she didn't make eye contact. Shiro pushed Lance away from her and pointed at a girl with glasses "That's Pidge, She really enjoys tech stuff" He now pointed to a skinnier dude with a mullet "And that's Keith, he and Lance don't get along to well" Keith gave a small wave and smile. "It's nice to meet everyone, I just.. I have plenty of questions.." Shiro offered the couch and everyone took their place down, Y/n beside Shiro and Pidge. "Ask away" The girl smiled softly and looked to her lap "Hm.. Um, First off where are we?" Pidge put away her laptop thingy and glanced over "We are at the castle of lions so in space... Allura and Coran should be here soon so if you have any more questions 'bout that.." Y/n nodded. "But... Lions?" This time Lance answered "We pilot the lion's that create Voltron! Defender of the universe!" Y/n glanced to Shiro in question "A giant robot with a sword" He softly whispered getting a nod from her. 

"Will I be going home?" the room fell quiet for a second as Y/n flustered up in embarrassment "Soon. We cannot leave this area right now" A new voice said from behind everyone, She glanced back to spot a very pretty lady with White soft hair and a gorgeous dress, She had pointed ears like an elf and teal marking under her eyes. "I am Princess Allura, Welcome to the castle" She welcomed with a smile "N-nice to meet you I'm Y/n" The girl squeaked, "Like I said we cannot leave to earth in a while, Zarkon has very active in the past couple of days" the name made Y/n stiffen up and freeze "Zarkon will make a good warrior out of you.." She breathlessly muttered. "Y/n are you alright?" Hunk asked leaning over Pidge and shaking her shoulder, "I was heading to Zarkon.. In that ship... I was going to be made a warrior.." The girl whimpered out bringing her legs to her chest, "He killed my dog and stole me.." Shiro stared at Y/n with wide eyes "Zarkon is stealing people from earth?!" Allura's eyebrows furrowed "Zarkon has gone too far!" She announced. Y/n shook her head "I... this might have been a one time thing... Like a mission for one guy.. well I mean he said his.. mission.." She stood up "Is there anywhere I can take a break?" Shiro stood up "Follow me" He said as he began to walk out of the room. Y/n quietly said "Sorry.." before running behind Shiro and exiting the room, She felt tears fill her eyes once again but wiped them away with a snarl and looked straight ahead.

-The pilot has been chosen...-

::::

[1438 Words]