Waking up

Purna had come to a shattering realization.

The fucking zombie apocalypse she thought had happened, had not as she woke up touching her skin feeling two punctures on her throat.

Ah bloody hell, she said this can't be happening now.

She looked up to see Frank serpo standing next to her.

What the hell do you want from me you son of a bitch?

Easy Frank said, look what you thought happened on those islands was a nightmare that never occurred, what is happening now is ten times worse then anything you could imagine.

Fuck you she screamed, and what the hell do you mean it never happened?

I mean exactly that, he replied trying to keep the situation from getting more out of hand then it already was and knew he was failing miserably.

Then what the hell is going on? Purna said becoming more irate by the second and wanted nothing more then to give him the ass whopping he deserved.

Frank went to touch her wanting only to look at the marks on her throat when without warning Purna snapped, jumping off her cot and punching him square in the mouth.

Bloody fucking mutt, don't you ever put your damn hands on me again you tosser, you're the one who started this shit in the first place.

Frank looked shocked, how the hell do you think I started this mess?

Purna growled and looked up when she heard Logan walk in the room.

You and your god damn bio weapons serpo, Logan snarled, that's how all this shit went down and now we have to fight the zombie apocalypse.

It's not a zombie apocalypse, serpo explained. It's the mother fucking vampire apocalypse, what you think happened on banoi and palani never occurred.

What do you mean it never occurred? Logan roared getting more than slightly pissed off.

What I mean is Serpo said, you guys were made to think the apocalypse had arrived and it did only it wasn't zombies that have come to wipe us out it's vampires and these are not the broody steal your heart kind.

These are vile, nasty vicious, rip your throat out and drain you dry kind of vampires. Or if they don't drain you dry then their bite causes you to turn, don't believe me look at Purna's neck.

Logan eyed him suspiciously before walking over and sitting next to purna.

Let me see purna, Logan said feeling a little uneasy about the whole situation and the way things were going down.

See what Purna asked? Looking into the eyes of the one who had become one of her dearest friends.

"Let me see your damn neck woman now." Logan said angrily.

Purna turned her head to the side and saw the expression on Logan's face.

"When the fuck did this happen?" Logan asked?

"While we were fighting in Banoi." Purna said. "I felt something bite me and I merely thought it was a damn zombie and I should have realized when the bite didn't hurt, that it wasn't a zombie bite."

"Fuck me runnin." Logan said and looked at Serpo. "So how long does she have before she turns?"

"Depends" Serpo said.

"On what?" Logan asked.

"On how long it's been since the bite and since she's immune it may take her longer to turn then most normal people." Serpo said matter of factly.

"Fuck."purna snarled before looking back at Logan. "Guess we need to tell the others about this shit."