Johns change

John couldn't believe what was happening, one minute he was talking to purna about becoming what she was so they could fight together and the next minute she had actually bit him.

It only hurt for a second before pleasure set in and all to soon it was over and he fell back against the seat he was setting on and when he came to he saw purna sitting in the water looking up at a tall dark haired man.

"You need to learn to control your cravings young purna. You could have killed him if I hadn't stopped you."

The man walked over to John to make sure he would be ok and saw that he was weak and disoriented.

John looked up at him and spoke, voice barely above a whisper. "Who are you and what do you want?"

"My name is Damien Sebastian Elliot." he responded. "And you sir need to feed."

John looked at him. "Ah no mate I don't think so."

"Then you will die." Damien replied with a serious expression.

John wasted no time and decided it was pointless arguing. "Ok fine if it helps me fight these bastards then let's do this."

Damien bit into his wrist and held it out to John, who grabbed it and started feeding.

When Damien thought he had enough he pulled his wrist away and told John to rest for a few minutes that his death would be brief and when he woke up his transformation would be underway.

John felt his heart race and flutter before finally stopping.

Purna looked at Damien.

"Are you the one who bit me and made me what I am?" She asked, trying to get to her feet.

"Yes I am." Damien said extending his hand to help her up.

Purna took his hand and was pulled up instantly. "Why did you do this?" She asked and "why me?"

"Because" he responded. "I needed some help getting rid of the rogue vampires plaguing this area, and you and your friends were the only ones trying to fight."

"Well in that case." Purna replied. "let's give these fuckers an ass whoopin and get rid of all of them."

"But first" Purna said looking him in the eyes as she held her gun. "would it be possible for you to return with us to meet the others and explain the situation? Then maybe we can persuade them to join us."

"I would be delighted to Mrs. Purna." he responded with a soft sweet smile on his face.

Damien helped John up and made sure he was ok before they decided to return to camp, fighting vampires in various stages of decay along the way.

Purna ran to the closest vampire in sight. As far as she could tell it had been a man at one time but now, meat had putrified and open pustules popped open making her wanna puke.

"Good Lord that's rank." Purna grimaced. Fucking ugly mutt."

The vampire growled showing blackened teeth that were razor sharp and drew back a taloned hand to strike.

"PURNA CATCH.!!!! Damien yelled, tossing a stake at her.

Purna caught it then as the vampire went to strike she rammed the stake into its cold black heart then backed up, covering her ears as a loud shrill shriek came out of its mouth before it fell over dead.

"I don't have time for this shit. Let's haul ass." Purna snarled. As they all started the long walk back to base camp.