Finding Marcus Villa

Kessler looked at purna and asked if he could have a sample of her blood to help him find a possible cure for her?

"Sure" Purna said. "But make it quick cause I'm gonna find that ugly mutt and put an end to him once and for all."

Kessler led her over to a machine to prick her finger taking only a small drop of blood which was all he needed to do his research.

"Thanks" Kessler said. "If you would be so kind as to return here so I can give you any information that I find."

"Will do" Purna said. "And now I'm gonna hunt for Marcus villa."

She grabbed johns hand and hunted through the jungles of palani and got a whiff of his scent.

Purna growled and knew she was close to her prey.. "come out, come out wherever you are I owe you something you son of a bitch."

She appeared behind him and touched his shoulder causing him to turn around and when he saw her his face paled.

"Don't you see what I was trying to do?" Marcus asked. "I was trying to save humanity and now you think I must die is that why you're here?"

"Yes you stupid mother fucker." Purna roared voice full of fury and rage.

Marcus pulled out a machete and tried to attack her realizing that every time he struck it never connected.

Purna dodged every feeble attempt he made to hit her and when he couldn't hit her he made a move towards John.

"No you don't asshole." Purna said grabbing his arms knocking the weapon from his grip and grabbing his head effortlessly pulling it to one side biting him hard and fast enjoying his pain and fear laced screams.

It took no time for her to drain his body dry throwing it out into the water for whatever animal came around.

John smiled and said "Thanks for saving me love." Purna smiled before saying "No problem darl." and decided to find a place to sit for a minute so her and John could talk.

She looked at him and smiled again before replying "Sorry I know I shouldn't keep staring at you, but you're so sexy."

John blushed. "So you think I'm sexy and why is that exactly?"

"Because"Purna told him. You're personality is mind boggling, one minute you're sweet and happy and then next you're like a time bomb ready to explode."

"Can't help it love, it's simply what makes me who I am, and I like you too purna Jackson." John told her with a smile.

Purna reached over and kissed him feeling the sweet taste of his lips on hers and she started growling again.

"What's wrong Purna?" John asked.

"I'm hungry again John and if we don't figure shit out soon I'm gonna end up biting you." Purna said as she looked at him with gold eyes.

"Does it hurt ?" John asked, a look of pure curiosity etched on his handsome features.

"No" Purna replied "It didn't, you would think it would but, why are you asking me this John?"

"Because I want to be able to help you and what better way to fight them to be what you are and see what you see." John told her with a serious expression.

"You're kidding right?" Purna asked.

"No" John said. "I'm serious as hell."

Purna reached over and gently ran her fingers through his hair, running her tongue along his skin and bit him taking what he offered.

She felt his heart slow down and she felt herself being lifted and thrown into the water looking up and seeing a tall man with pitch black hair and warm green eyes looking into hers.