Tipsy In Love

The door buzzer goes off as the Romeros walk in.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Romero, it's so good to see you here!" Charles exalts, holding his cup of coffee with his left hand and extending the other for Norma to grab.

Norma grins, "Good to see you too, Charles!" she lets go of Alex's hand to shake Charles'.

"You have to bring her around more often, Sheriff."

"I'd have her with me every day if I could, Anderson," Alex says, patting his back.

"You behave, alright?" Norma tells Charles.

"Always, my lady."

Everyone loves when Norma visits the precinct because Alex is always in a better mood.

"Good to see you, Mrs. Romero," says Officer Roberts as she walks by.

"Yeah, you too," Norma grins.

Alex opens his office door and places his hand on Norma's lower back. They walk in and he closes the door after them.

"I'm a bit jealous, I must say," Alex tells her as he walks towards her, "I don't get this much attention."

Norma grins and wraps her arms around his shoulders.

"You better not be getting this much attention," she says. "I'll have to kick some ass."

"They love when you're here because they say I'm not as grumpy as to when you're not around."

Norma laughs, tilting her head back.

"I'm glad you find it funny," he says with a tiny smirk forming on his lips. His hands around her torso.

"It's funny because it's true," she says. "It's also adorable and cute."

"You are adorable and cute," he says.

Norma chuckles and rests her forehead on his chin. He plants kisses on her forehead and keeps her head in place.

"You make me happy and they know it," he says in a low voice. "The jerks take advantage of that."

Norma looks up at him with puppy eyes. "That is the cutest thing you've ever said," she whispers.

He doesn't say another word but takes his time to caress her perfect skin. He grabs her chin and slowly pulls her closer, their noses touching.

"Always keep in mind that you're the reason behind my smile, you hear me?"

With her eyes shut she closes the distance between them and wraps one arm around his neck, "Mhm," she grins.

His hands running up and down her back slowly. Something that she's always loved.

A knock on the door bring them back to reality, causing Alex to suck his teeth. Norma lets out a small chuckle.

"Come in," he says as he slowly lets go of her.

The door opens, revealing Russel, Alex's best officer, holding a plastic black tray with two cups of coffee and 3 glazed donuts holding down a few napkins.

"Sorry to interrupt," he says. "They brought these in just now and I wanted you guys to have some. Well, I wanted Norma to have some, I don't really care about you, Sheriff."

Norma, of course, is the first one to speak. "You are too kind, Russel. Thank you so much."

"You're lucky she's here," Alex jokes.

After setting the tray down, Russel laughs and places his right arm on Alex's shoulder. "Sorry man," he smiles.

"Get the hell out," Alex says as he winks at him. "Thank you, bro."