Characters

Please select files

Yoon Jisung ✔

Ha Sungwoon ✔

Hwang Minhyun ✔

Ong Seongwoo ✔

Kim Jaehwan ✔

Kang Daniel ✔

Park Jihoon ✔

Park Woojin ✔

Bae Jinyoung ✔

Lee Daehwi ✔

Lee Jae In ✔

Lai Guanlin ✔

12 profiles selected...

Attempting to download 12 files...

Loading... 0%

11%

50%

97%

100%

12 profiles have been downloaded.

Open?

YES [✔]  NO

Lee Jae In

Second heir to one of South Korea's most praised 5 Star hotel. Grew up being independent since her parents were always on business trips. Her parents always told her how she would one day take over the family business instead of her older twin brother for some unknown reasons.

Yoon Jisung

The oldest out of everyone, but acts like he's 10. His true nature is the complete opposite of what he does. Being a leader he has the skill of knowing any gossip or news within an hour. Lives with Daniel and Seongwoo.

Ha Sungwoon

Best friends with Jae In since they were babies, Sungwoon likes to call Jae In 'Baby' or 'Babe' for some unexplained reason. He has really nice skin so people like to call him a fairy. He's in charge of dealing with injuries.

Hwang Minhyun

Just like Jae In, Minhyun is the heir to the second most praised South Korean 5 Star hotel. Nicknamed Hwang CEO by most of his friends, he's naturally the most matured and plans things ahead of time.

Ong Seongwoo

The member that seems to be very strong but in reality he's just a ball of fluff. Just like Jisung, he's also a mood maker in the group. Often trying to cheer the members up after missions. Moved in with Jisung and Daniel during his high school year.

Kim Jaehwan

A guy that seems to be on the quiet side, his psychopath-like laugh blows that cover. He's close with Minhyun since they grew up together. He doesn't talk much about his family, so the other's don't know if he really has one or not.

Kang Daniel

Jisung's right hand man. One of the stronger members of the group. Just like most of the members, he also has 2 sides of him; one during missions, and one to his dear ones. He ran away from his home in Busan when he was in middle school and has been living with Jisung and Seongwoo ever since.

Park Jihoon

Nicknamed as a Lady Killer by his members, a lot of girls are attracted to his visuals. He often uses this as an advantage during missions to lure female targets. Is often misunderstood by Jae In and Daehwi.

Park Woojin

Woojin grew up in the same neighborhood as Jae In and Jinyoung. Is shy when you first meet him, but will later open up more once he knows and understands more of you. Known as the quiet observer by the others.

Bae Jinyoung

A close friend of Jae In. Jinyoung lives next door to Jae In, so they've been best friends since birth. Since preschool their friend group consisted of Jae In, Daehwi, Jinyoung and Woojin. It was later in middle school when they transferred 'Seoul's Arts and Music Academy' they met the others.

Lee Daehwi

In business wise, he's known to have disappeared. But in normal life wise, he's known as the cute ball of fluff that the older members want to protect. Neglected by his parents since birth, the only person he trusts in his family is his younger sister, Sungwoon, Woojin and Jinyoung. He looks at the members as his new family, so he will do everything to protect them.

Lai Guanlin

Part of the maknae line, Guanlin is more of the innocent ones. Because he's foreign, he■■ ●■•°■¿¿▪¤■○....

Failed to load the following files:

Lai Guanlin

Attempting to redownload...

Approve?

YES    NO [✔]