3 - Carpool Laughs

I knocked on the wooden brown door in front of us for the 3rd time since the past 10 minutes.

"Baby, won't don't you just ring the bell?" Sungwoon asked beside me.

"If I ring the bell it'll scare the cats." I replied.

Sungwoon sighed, "What am I going to do with you." Sungwoon chuckled at himself.

"Aigo... I was having a great nap. Who's at the door-"

Sungwoon and I looked at the door and saw a half asleep pink haired Daniel at the door.

"Hey Niel." Sungwoon greeted and Daniel nodded back, eyes still closed.

"Rooney! Peter!" I pushed Daniel aside, not even bothering to say 'hi' to him and ran into his home.

"Yah!" Daniel's head hit the doorframe when I pushed him and he was fully awake now and chuckled once he saw me hugging Peter and Rooney.

"Hey Sungwoon, Jae In." Jisung came out from his room yawning and greeted us.

"Aww... look at you, so cute~" I kissed Peter's head and smiled.

The three boys chuckled at the sight.

"Come in, Sungwoon." Jisung said.

Sungwoon walked right in and settled himself on the couch and Daniel closed the door.

"Jae In, just get yourself a cat if you love my cats so much." Daniel said as he got us drinks from the fridge.

I looked up from playing with Rooney and looked at Daniel before looking back at the cat without saying anything.

Jisung elbowed Daniel as the latter settled himself down on the couch.

"Ow!"

"Four Leaf Clover, you idiot!" Jisung whispered.

Realization hit Daniel and he immediately apologized.

"It's okay.." I smiled as Peter licked my cheek.

The three boys looked at me with sad smiles.

"It's been 7 years.." Sungwoon whispered.

"No! This can't go on any longer! Lee Jae In, gather your stuff. Daniel and I will get changed. Sungwoon, call the others. We're going to the amusement park!" Jisung ordered as he stood up.

I tilted my head to the side looking at Jisung while Peter continued to lick my face.

"Let's go, let's go!" Jisung pulled Daniel up and they went to get changed.

×××××× 12:31 p.m

"Aigo... they're late by 15 minutes!" Daniel complained as he glanced down at his watch.

"Who did you call, Sungwoon?" I asked as I tugged on Sungwoon's sleeve, getting his attention.

"You'll see." Sungwoon smiled.

I gave him a questioning look before shifting my attention to Jisung.

"So as I was saying." Jisung started, "You should start contacting your brother more now that he's back."

I sighed, "You know what's going on in my family right now. My parents won't stop bothering me about every single thing related to him."

"Come on. You two are twins. There's no way they'll stop you from contacting him." Sungwoon said as he joined into our conversation.

"And besides, they're always on business trips, they wouldn't know even if you did." Jisung added.

"Oppa, what are you implying?" I asked as I narrowed my eyes slightly.