4 - Reminded of the Past

"Heol..." I covered my mouth with my hands as tears started to form.

In front of me stood my older twin brother with a bright smile on his face.

"Jae In ah."

I covered my face with my hands since I started crying.

"Aigoooo." I heard my brother chuckle before walking over to me and hugged me tightly.

"I miss you Jae." My brother said as he pulled my hands from my face and looked at me.

"Lee Daehwi, you know how much I missed you?" I asked while sniffing.

"Lee Jae In, you know how much I missed you?" Daehwi mimicked, causing some of the boys to chuckle.

"Stop making her cry, Daehwi." Sungwoon chuckled.

"I'm not crying!" I protested.

"Explain those tears."

"They're sweat." I mumbled, making the guys chuckle again.

"Arraseo, arraseo." Jisung walked over and pulled me over to him. "You guys go in first."

"Oh, waeyo?" Jinyoung asked.

"Bye~!" Jisung ignored Jinyoung and dragged me to who knows where.

"Jisungie oppa, where are we going?" I asked.

Jisung said looked over at me and smiled, putting a finger up to his lips signalling it's a secret.

I just tilted my head to the side and continued to be dragged by him.

××××××× Beach side ;; 12:50 p.m

A smiled spread across my face as I looked at the scene in front of me.

White sand and clear blue ocean water.

"Waaaaa!!! Daebak!!"

Jisung let go of my hand as I ran towards the water.

"Jae In ah! Take off your shoes!!" Jisung yelled while taking off his own shoes and chased after me.

I stopped abruptly, but me being oblivious that Jisung was running behind me, ended up Jisung running into me, almost making me fall into the water from the impact.

"Aiiiigo. Be careful." Jisung said while chuckling. "The water's freezing right now." He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me back up.

I felt my face heat up when I opened my eyes and saw that I was facing Jisung's chest.

"Umm.." I fake-coughed to get Jisung's attention. "O-oppa.."

"Hm?" Jisung looked down at me and smiled.

I blushed harder and looked away. "N-Nothing."

Jisung chuckled before patting my head and kissed the top of my head.

"Such a flirt..." I mumbled to myself.

×××××× Middle School 2nd Year

'I'd better hurry before the other girls get to Jisung oppa first!' I thought to myself as I hurried over to the dance department in the college area of the enormous academy of 'Seoul's Arts and Music Academy'.

'Yoon ssi!' I heard a senior call for Jisung's name.

My first instinct was to duck behind a wall the moment I heard one of the girl senior's voice.

'Oh... hello Joo sunbae.' Jisung greeted back.

'Here. I made this for you. I see that you don't have a lunch today.' I peeked over and saw Joo sunbae hand a lunch box to Jisung.