" some sexual act or whatever "

› "What's one thing you like, but won't admit to people? Like not some sexual act or whatever

› "What's one thing you like, but won't admit to people? Like not some sexual act or whatever." William asked Astra and she swallowed the food in her mouth before answering.

"This. Like what we're doing right here. I'm talking to a complete stranger about things that not even my closest friends know. I mean, I've never done this before, but after doing it I like it. I just can never tell my friends that I talked to you about something serious cause then they'll go on about how stranger danger is a real thing." She explained, rolling her eyes at the thought of her friends giving her a lecture.

William started chuckling, "Stranger danger? Are they like ten?"

Astra smiled at his comment, "They're my age, but hey, maybe mentally they're ten years old." The two started laughing loudly, even though it wasn't that funny, which led them getting a few dirty looks from other customers.

"Hey, Astra." William said slowly.

She raised an eyebrow at him, "Uhm- this is Patrick."

"Oh, shut up," William said in a playful tone, "Okay listen, I have a question, what do you call a cow with no legs?" He asked, hoping she wouldn't know the answer because he wanted to be funny.

She smiled confidently because she had heard this joke before, "Ground beef?"

Williams face fell and a serious look replaced his previous smile, "You know that? Okay fine, did you know my sister bet me a hundred dollars I couldn't build a car out of spaghetti? You should've seen the look on her face when I drove pasta!"

Astra tried to hold back a smile and said, "William, you told me you have two brothers."

He sighed and sat back against his chair, "You're no fun." He said as he crossed his arms and huffed in annoyance, which led Astra to burst into a laughing fit leaving William puzzled. He let out a confused laugh, "What's funny?"

Astra finally stifled her laughter as she spoke, "The joke, it was hilarious and I was teasing you, then you got butthurt and it made it even funnier."

His eyes widened in shock, "You're so mean, oh my God." He leaned forward in his chair, "Why are you mean to me?" He asked in a serious tone although he was joking.

"William, it was a joke, I found it to be funny. I didn't mean to be rude. I'm sorry if it came out that way." Astra explained and reached for her drink, taking the last sip of it then putting it to the side to throw away later.

William started to laugh just as Astra did a few moments before that which led to Astra being the shocked one, "You asshole! I seriously felt so bad when you were acting serious."

That led William to laugh even more, "That was karma for what you did to me!"

The two continued laughing then finally returned back to normal. William remembered seeing Astra's computer open when he first walked up to her to apologize so he asked, "What were you writing about when I first came up to you? Like you closed your computer, but you were typing before that."

"Oh, I was writing an essay," She spoke with a small nod, "It was for college about a criminal case that my professor is working on. She asked for the classes opinions on what to do because everything leads to him being guilty. I can't discuss much of it, but I will say that he was set up and I found the one flaw in their plan, so I was writing to explain my view and how to exonerate him."

"Wow," William said in a supportive tone, "look at you being all lawyer-y and shit. What did you find?" He question raising an eyebrow at her, seriously intrigued as to what she had discovered in the case.

Although she really wanted to tell him, she couldn't discuss a live case outside of the classroom. She hadn't talked about the case to anyone and it was driving her insane, but she knew she legally could not do it. "I'm sorry, man. Its all confidential and if I ruin it by telling someone then both my professor and I could be in huge trouble and it could jeopardize my career. Lets just say, you'll be hearing it on the news sometime next week, it's kind of a big deal as it deals with a celebrity."

Williams eyebrows shot up, "Ooh scandalous," he answered in a perky tone, "I can't wait to find out about it, then I can tell my friends that I met the girl who worked on the case and saved the guy. You're gonna be a real hero."

Astra smiled at how supportive he was and how he didn't pressure her into talking about the case like her friends had. She decided to tease him though, "You have friends?"

William rolled his eyes then narrowed it, "Yes I have friends. What kind of question is that?"

Astra nodded her head at him, "Friends or teammates?"

Williams eyes widened and he sat up straight to play along, "Oops, gotta go!"