Prologue

Harry Potter was never visited while being in Little Whinging. That was the main reason he didn't move when he heard the doorbell ring. "You useless boy, go open the door finally!" Vernon yelled. With a heavy sigh Harry got out of his room and shuffled along to the front door. He opened it and when he saw who was standing there his mouth fell open.

"Surprise!" Sirius shouted. As Harry slowly unfroze, he threw his arms around him. "What the hell are you doing here?" Harry asked incredulous. "I can't stay for a long time," Sirius answered, all of sudden he was serious and looked around nervously. "It's a big risk, I've only come to introduce you to someone."

That was the moment Harry noticed the girl standing behind Sirius. She clearly didn't look like a witch. She was wearing a cropped flower shirt and blue skinny jeans, combiened with nude stilletos. Her hand clinged to her big blue suitcase.

She was standing there, shy, but nevertheless there was an aura of power, strenght, and maturity around her. She was tall, had feminine curves, and dark, almost black hair, that was falling down her shoulders in light waves. And then there were her eyes. You could totally loose yourself in her ocean blue eyes.

She was staring at Harry in awe. He was used to looks like that, but somehow, it was different. She looked at him like at a favourite toy that was lost and now found again.
Sirius mumbled something like, "I guess she can introduce herself" and the beautiful girl took a deep breath. She acted unsure, which didn't fit her apparence. "Hi... I'm Emily,"she began with a shaky voice, "I'm your sister."

WOW, WHAT A CLIFFHANGER!¡!
Well, I'm leaving you here with a shoked Harry

I know this was very short the next parts are gonna be longer soon

I think Dremily (yea I just invented this name) is gonna appear in chapter 4/5

Please comment reviews

Love y'all
L