6.

"Hurry up, slowcoach," Emily called from the end of the stairs. "We don't have all day!" When she saw that there was no chance that Harry could get his trunk down, she sighed. "Wingardium Leviosa," she mumbled while pointing at the suitcase.

It softly landed next to her. Harry stumbled down the stairs seconds later. He was wearing a new jeans and a shirt from Pull & Bear Emily had picked for him. "Couldn't have done that earlier, could've you, Em?" he asked rolling his eyes. That was a habit he definetly had picked up from Emily. "Nope," she grinned, "it was way too ridiculous to watch how you were abusing your trunk."

Once they were out of the house, Emily stood at the roadside and waited for a cab. She was that kind of person, next to her the cab always stopped immediately. Her light mint green overall fluttered in the wind just as her strongly contrasting hair.

Albert had wanted to drive them to King's Cross, but when they visited him yesterday he wasn't feeling that well, so Emily'd insisted that he should stay at home and rest today.

The driver eyed the owl warily, but then he shrugged it off. London was a big city. Weird things happened here all the time. Besides, judging by the girl's expensive shoes she'd be paying good.

Inside of the black cab Harry held Emily's hand to keep her from ascending into the air, as he said, she was even more jittery than yesterday. "You have nothing to worry about," he tried to calm her. "Nothing would change, even if you'd get in Slytherin." She smiled at him, but was still way too nervous to awnser.

At King's Cross, as Emily saw Hermione and Ginny, she let out a sharp shriek. "Group cuddle!!!" she yelled while running towards them. Ron and Harry soon came to join them.

"Come on," Hermione said, "I don't want to be late on the first day of school." "Actually," Emily replied grinning, "to be precised, your first day of school is tomorrow." "You're actually really fussy, you know that?" Hermione asked laughing. Em simply nodded in reply, but then she joined the laughter.

As they were searching for a free compartement, Emily was walking in the front. Suddenly something hard and tall, which felt like a wall, bumped into her. Her and the wall both fell to the floor. "I know my charm is knocking-out," she said rolling her eyes when she saw, that wall had more or less humanely features, "but could you at least watch your step?"

Draco looked at her, amused. "I still haven't caught your name." "That's because I haven't thrown it yet," she responded, "you have to deserve it first." She pushed past him "No need to be rude!" he called after her. She just threw a kiss to him over her shoulder.

Ginny already had sat down in the compartement with the friends of her grade and as soon as the rest found one, Hermione pulled Emily out of her seat outside. Ginny was already waiting there. Em laughed at the confused looks of the boys.

"Did you just flirt with Malfoy??!!" Hermione asked severe. "So cool!" Ginny added. Hermione threw an incredulous look at her. Emily laughed. "Don't worry, 'Mione," she explained, "my goal for this year is to make him drool, to sweep him off his feet and in the end, to rip his heart out and to stamp on it in high heeled boots."

Emily POV (arrival in Hogwarts)

While I was pushing myself through the crowds of students I saw a tall man, who was welcoming the first years, standing on the platform. That must be Hagrid. Harry had told me about him.

He looked very happy when he saw us. Harry ran over to him to hug him. As he greeted the rest of us, he turned around to me. "You must be the young Potter," he detected. He had a friendly deep voice. "Twelve minutes younger," I corrected. "But yep. That's me."