Tyrrell's POV

Hey, baby how was school? It was fine. Are you sure? It’s fine mom. Are you OK? I’M FINE MOM!!! Tears brimmed in her eyes. “OK then”, she whispered. Wait mom I’m sorry. It’s not her fault she was just trying to help. She only wants a better life for me. For the first time in my life I was seeing my mom, I mean REALLY seeing her. And she was a MESS. Mom you look tired why don’t you go lay down? She drew in a deep breath. Oh I’m OK baby I gotta go to work now. Again? Didn’t you just work a double shift? She sighs. Terrell now you know the rent is due.  Dang man, why you gotta do this ma? I told you I’d get a job just let me help you out. Terrell I want you focused on school. But ma! Terrell what did I say! Taking a deep breath she said,” I won’t be back till tomorrow make sure your sister gets something to eat”. Damn man dis ain't even right why we got to struggle while my dad and his gold-digger living large. Ciara!! Yeah? You hungry? Yes! Aight! Peace y'all let me feed this girl for she start hollering.

$

$

$

$

$

$

$

$

$

$

$

$

$

Authors Note: OK I guess that's pretty good for my firs try right? I'm planning to do a background POV for each off them then I'll start writing longer chapters promise OK. Please read, comment and vote.