Mia's POV

Aye mami where you running to! Piss off Estevan. Aw mami you don't like me. He makes a mockingly sad face while he and his drunken friends laugh. I HATE you!! What did you say to me mami? He towered over me as I backed into the wall. Hey leave her alone Estevan my mother said leaning in to kiss him. Ugh that is DISGUSTING!! Why is my mom with that loser any way? He doesn't even have a job. I HATE him. He's always pushing up on me and it's DISPICABLE. I think the only reason he's with my mom is to get to me. I think my mom is jealous of me. She's use to men wanting her but now that she's gotten older I think she feels like I'm stealing her light. I tried to explain to her what Estevan was doing but she got angry and said to say away from her man. I think she thinks I stole dad from her, she thought I was lying to the police for years until it came out that he had another daughter by another woman who also claimed sexual abuse. My mother is pathetic the only reason she keeps Estevan away from me is because she wants him all to herself. Hey mami get me another beer one of Estevan's drunk friends called. Get it you self I countered. Aw is that how you treat your guest mami he slurred. Let go of me!! I struggled myself free and ran. Hey come back mami! he called. 

$

$

$

$

$

$

$

$

$

$

$

$

$

$

$

$

$

Atuthor's Note: Hey sorry I've been really busy please vote and comment.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 07, 2014 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Finding Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें