First Day Last Part

Bella's POV:

     Once we were outside Teddy and I called the others. Once they finally arrived we sat in a cirlce. I was sitting in between my dad and Teddy, beside my dad their was Bex, Eli, and M. We where just catching up with each other. And reminiscing on all of the memories we ever had together. One of my favorite memories we talked about was the first time I went out with someone.

*Flashback*

One day while I was in my Math class one guy came up to me he was one of my friends friend (does that make sense?)
his name was Percy (all my PJO fangirls/fanboys!!) he had sea-green eyes, jet black hair,was well built, and the best personality. He asked me out before the lesson started and I said yes to him. All of my friends where exited for me since it would be my first ever date. They were encouraging me,telling me how great he was, and how l was so lucky to go out with him. I was nervous about the date but most of all how my family would take it especially Teddy and my dad. Once I got home I told my dad that I was going to go out with a friend, and with that I went up to my room. I finished my homework and called out to Bex so she could help me find something to wear. Once we found something and it was almost 5:30 (the time Percy said he would pick her up) I went to the living room and was sitting in the couch watching YouTube. All of a sudden I feel a lot of eyes on me, I turn around and see all of the guys staring at me as if waiting for an explanation. Bex was just looking at what was happening on the other couch across from me. First my dad started walking towards me and asked who I was going to hang out with so I told him I was going to hang out with a classmate. Next Teddy came forward and asked if it was a boy or a girl. And I said if it mattered he said of course it matters. Next M came forward and asked if it was going to be group hang out. I said no, with that being said Teddy and my dad got up and said that I wasn't allowed to go anymore. I stood up starting to get mad and said why I've never asked you if I could go hang out with my friends and I've never done anything wrong to show that you guys can't trust me!! Teddy said that they do trust me they just don't trust the guy. Bex said that I can handle myself and if i didn't feel comfortable that I would call one of them. I sad that Bex is right. When I finished the doorbell rang I started to get up but Eli got their first. He invited Percy in I could tell that Percy was really nervous but he was keeping his cool. Eli lead Percy to the couch the guys started to interrogate him but once they were asking him questions like it was a rapid fire game. I got up rushed, towards Percy got a hold of his hand and rushed out of the living room and towards the door I yelled out told the mm bye and left. I told Percy that I was sorry for everything that happens, he said it was fine, and we got in the car. He took me to a restaurant we where able to talk peacefully and everything was going well until he held my hand. And out of nowhere someone took his hand away from mine when we look up I see that it was Teddy.

Bella: What are you doing here Kol?!!!

Kol: Umm eating?

Bella: What exactly are you doing in this restaurant?!! And why are you interrupting?

Kol: He got way to touchy feely with you for my taste.

Bella: Kol Mikaelson who else is with you?!!

Kol: All of the guys..

Bella: Go home!!!

Kol: Only if you come with us.

Bella: OMG!!! I'm so sorry Percy but I have to leave unless we quant this to get even weirder.

Percy: It's okay Bella. We will do this again another time.

Bella: Ok bye Percy.

With that I gave him a hug and a kiss on his cheek. All of us then walked out of the restaurant me marching in front of all of them once I got
in the car and slammed the car door. The car ride home was really silent.

*Over*

I was so pissed of at all of the guys that day because they had the audacity of spying on my first ever date. Out of nowhere the bell rang to go back to class so me,Teddy, and Bex said bye to the rest of the guys me and Teddy went to P.E., History, and Art class. Finally the school been ramg and me, Teddy, and Bex, meet up by where my dad's car is at and then we get in and go home.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
So Bella's first day of school is over. She must be grateful!!

Word Count: 889

Love,
         Malec_Trash_4_Life 😍