What happened?

Bella's POV:

     Teddy and I were waken up with laughter. Who the hell is laughing at this time it's already night?!! When Teddy let go of me we untangled ourselves I ended up falling on the floor during the process. And now my butt is starting to hurt. When I finally looked up I saw Eli, Kat, Bex, Nik, Care, Matt, Cam and M. They were all literally holding on to their stomachs. I got up and sat on the sofa, but first I had to tell Teddy to move over because he was hogging all of the couch. Once he scooted over I told the others to sit down and to tell us what they talked about. Once they all sat down they explained how they had found their soulmates. My dad's soulmate was Caroline. I asked her if I could call her Care and she said that it was fine so I got up and hugged and told that I accepted her in the family. Eli's soulmate was Katherine I asked if I could call her Kat and she said yes so I did the same thing I did to Care. M's soulmate was Camille so I asked if I could call her Cam she said yes and did the same as the others. Bex's mate was Matt so told him that if he hurt her I would end him and did the same as the others. And then I turned Nik, Eli, and M and told them to take care of their soulmates. We then all did a group hug.

Bell: So are you guys going to move in?

Matt, Kat, Cam, and Care: If they want us to.

Eli, Nik, Bex, and M: Of course we do!!

Kol: Ok so are you guys going to share rooms or are you guys getting you're own?

Bell: I think it's best for them to have separate rooms for now and then once they get closer they can share rooms and still keep their own rooms.

Cam: I think that very smart.

Eli: I agree.

Nik: We should bring in a room decorator.

Bex: All of us should have our rooms renovated!!

Bell: Yes!!!!

Kat: I think Bells and Kol should get their own room also. You know for their sleepovers and stuff.

Kol: Yes!!

Bell: So dad are you gonna pay for all of our stuff?!!

Nik: Yes I will go crazy.

Bex: Thank you Nicky!!!

Eli: With that being settled let's call a room decorated to come in tomorrow.

Bell: Wait you guys didn't answer my question!!! Why were you guys laughing?

Matt: We where just laughing because of the way you and Kol were sleeping that's all.

Kol: Oh ok.

Care: I suggest we all go to sleep.

Bell: That's a good idea let's all go to the family room and sleep there.

Kol: Ok first name your sleeping partner. Mines Bella.

Matt: Rebekah.

Kat: Elijah.

Care: Klaus.

Cam: Marcel.

Bex: Ok let's go.

Bella: Teddy and I call our regular spot.

Nik: Guess the rest of us have to find new spots.

Eli: Let's go.

Once we got to the family room Teddy and I went right our spot which was in the middle of the room. Matt and Bex got the navy blue lovesac beanbag. Eli and Kat got the violet lovesac beanbag. Care and Nik got the black lovesac beanbag. Cam and M got the burgundy lovesac beanbag. We all then went to sleep.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Word Count: 586

Love,
      Malec_Trash_4_Life😘